Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68400 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 19:01:06 »

1st time for years I've got a ST due to the distance, bought it today whilst down for the Rovers game.  Anyone else travel from the Lincoln area?

We travel from Peterborough, it takes us a couple of hours to get to the outskirts of Swindon on a Saturday if all is well.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 19:17:24 »

1st time for years I've got a ST due to the distance, bought it today whilst down for the Rovers game.  Anyone else travel from the Lincoln area?
Good on you and Posh and all the others who have to Spend pretty much the whole of a Saturday coming to home games Clap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 19:27:34 »

As a matter of interest, what was this seasons total
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 19:32:14 »

Good on you and Posh and all the others who have to Spend pretty much the whole of a Saturday coming to home games Clap

Ditto.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 19:38:09 »

ahem, not to mention Friday!! Wink

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 22:39:28 »

As a matter of interest, what was this seasons total

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, April 2, 2012, 22:43:02 »

ahem, not to mention Friday!! Wink
And Friday oop North,  Clap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 06:53:05 »

Thanks, thought it was more. Tremendous effort to only be 900 behind following a price rise. And only phase 1 has finished so I'm sure we'll see a few more sold.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 07:38:00 »

And Friday oop North,  Clap

uh, I actually live quite far South of Swindon Notts!! So I can sing dirty northern bastards at the Town End! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 10:27:28 »

There seem to be quite a few of us who travel from over the country..we come on down from Staffordshire and take delight in sticking our fingers up at the coaches from the home counties full of Man U fans travelling north.
 Smug Fuck Off
For the first time in years I have got a season ticket, OK there has been a price rise but wth no Club Red it would mean no longer getting the discount plus I worked out that with the booking fee plus the change to access to the Legends Lounge it made sense to bite the bullet and get one..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 10:52:11 »

Has the change to access to the legends been clarified and confirmed?

Surely unless h and s are having a paddy the club are shooting themself in the foot.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 12:29:43 »

Has the change to access to the legends been clarified and confirmed?

Surely unless h and s are having a paddy the club are shooting themself in the foot.
Could well be that idiot Mark Isaacs trying to rule the roost again.  Apparently he has decreed that you can no longer exit the DRS down the last set of steps (TE end) onto the perimeter, stewards were placed there turning people round and into the concourse.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 12:32:14 »

Could well be that idiot Mark Isaacs trying to rule the roost again.  Apparently he has decreed that you can no longer exit the DRS down the last set of steps (TE end) onto the perimeter, stewards were placed there turning people round and into the concourse.

Great, think of it as a post match game of British bulldogs!

It already takes me 5 minutes minimum to get out after full time. By that time you have to play 'dodge the inattentive car drive' in the car park. I love the view from the DRS, but the design sure didn't have egress in mind.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 12:54:43 »

I had the same seat at the back of the DRS for 3 years, it always took an age to exit the stand - it was always good to see the rest of the stadium had emptied by the time I got out. If they stuck to the old ways of keeping the away fans back for 15 minutes then I would have always left about the same time as them Smiley

Pity they couldn't put some doors at the back of the stand to exit out onto Shrivvy Road, or better still some slides or zip wires.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 13:04:35 »

I think we should be able to rappel down the back of the stand.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: