Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68377 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #315 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 00:32:27 »

Have you registered?
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:18:37 »

If i buy a season ticket will i be sat with other ST holders or is it literally where i pick? Just wondering as i will be on my own and don't want to be Billy No Mates but equally if i manage to persuade someone to come to a match with me I'd obviously like them to sit with me.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:22:22 »

If i buy a season ticket will i be sat with other ST holders or is it literally where i pick? Just wondering as i will be on my own and don't want to be Billy No Mates but equally if i manage to persuade someone to come to a match with me I'd obviously like them to sit with me.

You can pick your seat, selecting one of the remaining seats available, although you don't necessarily need to sit in that seat every match.  I.e. I only sit in my s/t seat when there is a big gate (so only a few times a season).
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:23:58 by Only Me » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:22:39 »

You pays ya money and you takes your choice.

Basically pick your own seat from any of the free seats. As for taking someone, the ticket office will know what seat availability near you is like. Problem is you don't know if seats currently shown as free will be taken by a new season ticket holder at a later date, or whether seats showing as reserved by season ticket holder will be freed up if they decide not to renew/move seats for next season.
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:24:42 by Batch » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:27:06 »

Does anyone else have these problems?

Mine worked fine with the postcode (not sure if it needed spaces or not). But I can not log in to my sons account,  nor link it to my account. He has a free U10 season ticket. This makes booking cup tickets and the like a PITA.

Jockanory seemed clueless when I asked why.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:52:41 »

You can pick your seat, selecting one of the remaining seats available, although you don't necessarily need to sit in that seat every match.  I.e. I only sit in my s/t seat when there is a big gate (so only a few times a season).

Thanks for that! Another stupid question......how do you sit elsewhere? Do you book a different seat or do you just see what seats aren't taken on the day and sit there?
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:55:58 »

Pick and empty one and sit in it.

All the seats around me are ST holders, but when mates have wanted to come with me the Ticket Office have always let me move my seat to one next to them without any hassle at all.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 07:57:40 »

You pays ya money and you takes your choice.

Basically pick your own seat from any of the free seats. As for taking someone, the ticket office will know what seat availability near you is like. Problem is you don't know if seats currently shown as free will be taken by a new season ticket holder at a later date, or whether seats showing as reserved by season ticket holder will be freed up if they decide not to renew/move seats for next season.

Thanks Batch, think i will take a chance and hope for the best  Smiley
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 08:35:54 »

Thanks for that! Another stupid question......how do you sit elsewhere? Do you book a different seat or do you just see what seats aren't taken on the day and sit there?

No, just find the empty seats you need (when your mates are with you) and sit there.  If you are sitting in someone else's seat, you can just move.  If you find the seats as close as you can to 3pm kickoff, it is unlikely that you will be moved.  I wouln'd worry about it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 08:38:32 »

Just renewed mine online. Bit annoying that I had to pay a 5 quid booking fee, plus another quid for merchant services (think that's what it was) but easier than queueing at the ticket office.

It's All Good..............
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 10:17:22 »

Those that have done it online, can you use the instalment option this way?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 10:22:08 »

Those that have done it online, can you use the instalment option this way?

Shirley you'd need to sign forms to agree the terms, I guess at best you are going to get them mailed to you after the deadline?
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 10:56:47 »

Have you registered?

Yes am registered as it accepts my fan number and will email me a new password.  Problem is the new password doesn't work as it has too many characters for the password field  Crash

Mine worked fine with the postcode (not sure if it needed spaces or not). But I can not log in to my sons account,  nor link it to my account. He has a free U10 season ticket. This makes booking cup tickets and the like a PITA.

Jockanory seemed clueless when I asked why.

Have tried my postcode and all variations of it.  I too asked Jackanory and he was certainly clueless.  Have booked this morning by phone which took over half an hour at 10p per minute which added another £3 to the cost on top of the card fee.  I asked the nice lady on the phone if she could reset my login as it doesn't work and her exact words were "I haven't got a clue."  She then told me to call into the ticket office as she was too busy to ask someone.  Let's hope Jockanory isn't around next time.
fatbasher

« Reply #328 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 16:59:52 »

Renewed mine straight after the match. Ticket officeman (Brian?) said that they expect to beat last seasons 4,990 the way it's going as they have already sold many free seats on top of the renewals.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, March 31, 2012, 17:09:31 »

Renewed mine straight after the match. Ticket officeman (Brian?) said that they expect to beat last seasons 4,990 the way it's going as they have already sold many free seats on top of the renewals.

Well if that turns out to be true then fair play, I got it totally wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: