Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68379 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 11:39:05 »

I'll be renewing mine in April as my car has an MOT due soon and I haven't put any money away in case it needs work to pull through. Sure, it'll cost me £30 more but that's £1.30 a game i.e. bugger all in the grand scheme of things.

As I go in the town end it's not going to save me the most money and although it's a gripe that the town end prices are relatively steep, I'll lump it because that's the stand I want to go in.

Is the deadline that early? 3 pay days before the phase 2 deadline (not sure what happens after that, I assume they're just on sale for cash only), i.e. more opportunity to save up. If you go to 18 matches pay on the day price in the Town End, you may as well have bought a season ticket. Just 15 matches in the side stands using phase 2 prices.

I understand that people's situations vary and that picking and chosing or even paying on the day for the whole season is their only option so I'm not having a go at anyone, but I think some people are getting their knickers in a twist over the £30 phase 2 increase.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:03:29 »

Agreed Si Pie.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 13:43:15 »

I don' think the deadline is that early, its the fact the early bird was "30 days starting now" in a Wembley month.

It could all have been avoided with more of a notice period. The early bird deadline has fluctuated over the last decade.

Even with a bit of anticipation its also exaggerated because I didn't expect so much of a price hike. Only £30 extra for phase 2 takes last years early bird from £274 (£259 + £15) up to £405 this year (£380 + £25) for phase 2.  That's £131 extra, or 47%. I just didn't budget for that.

Its the notice period that annoyed me.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:12:04 »

I'll be renewing mine in April as my car has an MOT due soon and I haven't put any money away in case it needs work to pull through. Sure, it'll cost me £30 more but that's £1.30 a game i.e. bugger all in the grand scheme of things.

As I go in the town end it's not going to save me the most money and although it's a gripe that the town end prices are relatively steep, I'll lump it because that's the stand I want to go in.

Is the deadline that early? 3 pay days before the phase 2 deadline (not sure what happens after that, I assume they're just on sale for cash only), i.e. more opportunity to save up. If you go to 18 matches pay on the day price in the Town End, you may as well have bought a season ticket. Just 15 matches in the side stands using phase 2 prices.

I understand that people's situations vary and that picking and chosing or even paying on the day for the whole season is their only option so I'm not having a go at anyone, but I think some people are getting their knickers in a twist over the £30 phase 2 increase.

You going to try and move closer for next season?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:14:46 »

Thinking about it mate, trouble is rich will want to renew this month. May have to see if I can stretch the funds after all, or go without a car for 2 weeks if it fails Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:16:53 »

Embezzle some money from your company and cover your tracks with shrewd financial knowledge.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:36:22 »

When do current ST seats go to general sale?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 15:49:51 »

Looking at the seat planner for the next few home games I think only Row M seats 57 and 56 are available for ST's but I don't that where that is in relation to you lot?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 16:11:28 »

I'm M60. That must be HGR's old seat Smiley
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 17:35:29 »

I think 56 and 57 are next to Harold... (I'm N59 which is one in from the steps I think).

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 17:56:49 »

Renewed today...said goodbye to 14 £20 notes, hopefully playing League 1 football!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 18:12:30 »

We have renewed ours, paid for them on a credit card with 0% interest rate for 12 months.

Like using the finance option but a lot cheaper
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:17:07 »

More pissed off with the price for the Town End to be honest....when is the cut off point for the 9 monthly payments...i have been informed May?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #298 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:20:37 »

Yep, though you lose your seat if you don't renew by end of April
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 20:23:15 »

Yep, though you lose your seat if you don't renew by end of April
Thought it was the end of March?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: