Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68406 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 11:55:23 »

Really they have given you 2 months to find the money, just you get £30 off if you renew next month.

If you're not fussed about losing your current seat you have 3 months.

Oh ok, I thought it went up more than that after March, so not as bad as I thought then.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #196 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 11:58:04 »

It's still a lot more than we're used to finding so it's going to be difficult for most I should think.

I'll probably be renewing in April anyway.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 12:00:10 »

I doubt if I will be able to find the money in March, I would obviously rather not pay an extra £30, but it looks like I might have to.

I see matchday prices are staying the same as well.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 12:01:44 »

Im hoping i get a bonus from work next month to cover my renewal. Shame the prices have gone up but as others have said its not a huge shock given the club have to cover the cost of this season etc.

The deadline is a bit crap though i have to say. I think the club will end up extending it to end of April as i cant see many renewing in the next month especially with Wembley around the corner.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 12:09:44 »

I go with two boys to each game and a mate goes with his lad. Both of us have kids leaving the under 10's go free next season, which is a bit of a double whammy. Going to ask if they will let us get a "Family 3" ticket i.e. 2 adults and 3 juniors as a renewal - this would save us £120 over the families.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
fatbasher

« Reply #200 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 12:52:23 »

I do hope NW or JW read these forums, they'd be foolish if not. I have given some thought to the ST and JP ticket situation this morning and have decided that whilst I have my JP tickets booked and will renew my ST, I WILL NOT book another cup ticket that the club could sell me, but choose to use an outside agency.

We have had the best part of four weeks to sell those tickets and the club could have made a better effort to do so themselves IMHO. It's not as if they did not have a warning that we could get to the final is it?

The finals will all be on TV and I know I'm spiting my face by cutting off my nose but I refuse to be rogered by ticket agencies after watching that programe in mid week.

I support the club and board 100% generally. Time to support myself. 
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 13:22:20 »

One thing I've not seen mentioned regarding differences in benefits is the priority bookings for season ticket holders. Any ST who has had a ST since 2009 will be "Gold" (top priority), and all other STs "Silver" and anyone else "shitty brown" (I made the last bit up).

The only issues we have had this season are Oxford and Wimbledon tickets, can't see next year being an issue in league 1.
---
Was amused to see "free entry to the legends" as a benefit. As if they would charge for entrance to the legends lounge anyway. That would be retarded.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 13:53:49 »

Also I see that even if you were to 'renew' in May 2012 you would still have lost your seat which goes on general sale after 30th April 2012.

Didn't think I would be such a whinge bag but that's a bit shit.

But nothing has changed.  It's the same every season.  Shrug
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 14:09:25 »

Was amused to see "free entry to the legends" as a benefit. As if they would charge for entrance to the legends lounge anyway. That would be retarded.

You have to have a home ticket to gain access so, indirectly, you do have to pay to gain entry...
fatbasher

« Reply #204 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 14:10:54 »

One thing I've not seen mentioned regarding differences in benefits is the priority bookings for season ticket holders. Any ST who has had a ST since 2009 will be "Gold" (top priority), and all other STs "Silver" and anyone else "shitty brown" (I made the last bit up).

The only issues we have had this season are Oxford and Wimbledon tickets, can't see next year being an issue in league 1.
---

Beers cheaper in the Merlin anyway and they have real ale on draught too. Besides I would not miss going into the legends if they made it policy to pay, save me the best part of £20 based on yesterdays out goings.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 14:32:55 »

You have to have a home ticket to gain access so, indirectly, you do have to pay to gain entry...

Showing your ticket is just a way of crowd control/segregation.

What I mean is it isn't really a season ticket benefit, its a home fan benefit.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #206 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 14:51:54 »

But nothing has changed.  It's the same every season.  Shrug

Having to find the extra money in the same space of time has
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 15:00:37 »

Having to find the extra money in the same space of time has
Ah, I thought the point you were making was that you lose your seat in May.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 19:32:24 »

The club has stitched up its fans by getting to Wembley.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 19:39:20 »

The club has stitched up its fans by getting to Wembley.

Well, they hardly stitched us up.  Maybe let us down, as it's only a £3 odd admin charge each for 11 £46 tickets.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: