Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68394 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #120 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:01:58 »

Its going to be interesting to see the messaging that accompanies this. Thats one hell of a hike given we're in recession and as Batch says people also have Wembley to pay for. I understand it may put us on a par with others but how many people are going to see that rather than the big increase.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:04:27 »

I think the calculation must be that people will look through that if (hopefully when) we get a result at Wembley and win promotion.  Not unreasonable...but they may have to reconsider if it doesn't pan out that way.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:04:36 »

I could have sucked in the £90 rise through gritted teeth. It the cost of the lads ticket on to that it the killer (if that £120 is right, if not wahay and apologies)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:07:19 »

Wooot woot woot U10s still free according to Rose (presumably with Jr Red mebership)

Woot woot, Batchs are back. Batchs are back.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:08:24 »

Glad for you Batch! Would be a shame for you all to be missing out.

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:09:10 »

Maybe with hindsight, but if we hadn't done well we wouldn't. WE don't even know which league we are in next season FFS.

If my 2 season tickets really has gone up to £470 from £279 that could be that for STs for me. Back to pick and choose games. I'm gutted but I can't see getting £470 within a month, a month including Wembley, is going to happen. And I ain't paying > £500 which is likely after early bird.

There is no way we wont be promoted automatically.

For you that is a big rise and i can understand your frustration but matchday tickets were hammered at the start of this season and they have to get the balance right now. I think £350 for a seat on the halfway line is good value. The club will lose plenty of season ticket holders but will be gambling on a good season next and plenty of pay on the day fans.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #126 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:09:47 »

This season was an expensive hike for me as sharing a family ticket turned into an adult and young adult ticket - from about £300 to £440 ish. My daughter now works Saturdays but i was going to renew on the basis that this year we've probably broken even - not now. So overall, it'll be less money up front from me but in the long run it'll cost more with matchday prices for her.

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:10:42 »

I don't think we would at all. It wasnt too long ago we were getting sub 4k in league one when prices weren't discounted. The cheap season tickets have done our gates wonders.

The difference was the football was utter shite then,the board were utter cunts and we had an unpopular manager. We will get good gates if the team is doing well regardless of season ticket sales.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:12:15 by arriba » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:14:05 »

There is no way we wont be promoted automatically.

Hope so!

For you that is a big rise and i can understand your frustration but matchday tickets were hammered at the start of this season and they have to get the balance right now

Thankfully U10s are free so all is well.

What is a shame is it will reduce the fanbase just as it looked like it was gaining groundswell. I understand its easy to say keep it cheap when I'm not the one making up the wage bill defect.

I agree the matchday prices got hammered too much this season.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:14:13 »

Any mention of whether they will do half seasons for next year? Tokyo to Swindon is a bit a commute...
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:15:06 »

The price is ok.

Having to find the money by the 31st March isn't. Having just shelled out a couple of hundred quid on tickets for Wembley and still having the cost of the day itself to factor in, I can't see that I'm going to be able to find £350 a week later.

I really like where I sit and the people that sit round me, but I can't see me being able to renew. Tough decision to make.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #131 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:17:13 »

Any mention of whether they will do half seasons for next year? Tokyo to Swindon is a bit a commute...
Get a bloody job. If you're at the game today Nemo, I've got Bruce Rayton with me.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:18:38 »

Get a bloody job. If you're at the game today Nemo, I've got Bruce Rayton with me.

I've got a bloody job, which is why I'm in London! Not there today, will be back Tuesday.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:21:34 »

This has been posted on twitter, the program leaflet..

http://t.co/VVGyBVAF

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 13:24:26 »

The price is ok.

Having to find the money by the 31st March isn't. Having just shelled out a couple of hundred quid on tickets for Wembley and still having the cost of the day itself to factor in, I can't see that I'm going to be able to find £350 a week later.

I really like where I sit and the people that sit round me, but I can't see me being able to renew. Tough decision to make.

Spot on Barnard.

I was under the impression Wray said season ticket holders would be rewarded?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: