Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68393 times)
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 10:39:53 »

I shall be getting one. I was going to get one this season but didn't bother and now I have been to enough games this season to warrant it now

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 12:05:24 »

I think anyone who doesn't get a season ticket, regardless of how many away games they attend, has no right to call themselves a true fan.

FACT.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 12:40:32 »

If they can get their promotional material sorted at least for when the wembley tickets go on sale then those fair weather fans that go to wembley enjoy it they may see the prices and decide to get a ST thus ivreasing sales - all part of the marketing plan
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 12:46:00 »

They absolutely need to tie this in to the wembley ticket sales and organise some sort of offer when buying them, even if it's only small like perhaps one of this seasons shirts when signing up to a season ticket if you present your wembley stub....something to get the wembley daytrippers interested. Season ticket leaflets being sent out with every Wembley ticket is an absolute must.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 13:40:33 »

If this is the plan then it's top marketing on the clubs part. Need to take advantage of the "feel good factor" while it's here....
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:42:47 »

Can't really afford to do renew it, but I will probably end up doing it.

Hopefully they don't go up too much, maybe they will do a buy now at league 2 prices sort of deal, and then increase them if we get promoted.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 16:44:19 »

If it goes up (which i think logically it should) i think it will be by a reasonable increment - i'll be renewing (mines a cheapo student one anyway...)

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 19:50:35 »

I assume you mean reasonable as in not much, rather than reasonable as in high %.

Fact is we've had it good for 3? seasons now with cheap prices. If it goes up then fair enough.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, February 17, 2012, 19:56:15 »

As you say we have had three seasons of very good prices, however the prices didn't go down (much) when we got relegated so I'm not sure that getting promoted will be reason for a significant increase.

I have a feeling, that the prices will remain similar if bought before the end of April, and will then go up after that.  Thus getting people to commit to a season ticket before we know which league we will be in next season.

But to be honest, even a 10% increase isn't actually that much really. As it only equates to the price of one matchday ticket.
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 14:03:58 »

A lot will depend on what they plan to make Matchday prices, I believe we are the second most expensive in Division 2

Season Ticket Prices for 2011-2012 were good value for renewals (£259 Side Stands = £11.26 per game), however this was if bought before 3rd April. It then went up to £299 (£13 per game) upto 30th April for Renewals and new Season Ticket Holders. It then went up to £399 which is £17.34 per game. At the time (and I have a PDF of the form), matchday prices were advertised as £20 for the Side Stands; however thiey ended up being £25 which for League 2 Football must put off the casual fan.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 17:54:31 »

I have it on good authority that matchday prices to remain the same for next season and season ticket prices to increase by on average £100. Prepare for the backlash!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 18:04:26 »

No football for me then next season if thats the case.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 12:57:34 »

If true that is very steep, I'd be surprised if ST's went up by that amount, next season is the right time to be encouraging new ST holders on the back of 'hopefully' a promotion season and the feel good factor, ramping prices up wil lnot go down well.

Isnt it is the next few days they are announcing details ?
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 13:02:33 »

Details will be in this Saturdays program according to the O.S
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 13:18:59 »

I'll be pissed off if they go up by anymore than £50 to be honest. I think the current ST holders should be rewarded for showing their loyalty after last season's shambles.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: