Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 2012/13 ST's  (Read 68799 times)
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 22:04:56 »

I did this myself last season after picking a seat next to a fat bloke who took up half my seat, and two rather simple teenagers with really bad B.O.  Ticket office were fine about it, gave me a list of empty seats and even let me into the ground to select the one I wanted.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 23:03:37 »

I like my seat and dont really want to move but also have a smelly person sitting in front of me, do you think I'll be able to get him moved to another area?  Smiley
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 09:57:45 »

I am looking to buy a ST for the TE, normally pay on the day and sit anywhere, best block for singing and chanting is T1 is it not? Closest to the DRS, will the club also take off the price of the two first home game tickets I have already purchased? Also does it take long for the card to be issued? Cheers

Now, ain't that just like me?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #423 on: Sunday, August 26, 2012, 10:24:35 »

It'll take a couple of weeks for the card to be issued but they'll probably give you tickets for games in between if you've paid for the ST.

I really doubt they'll give you any money off though.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 16:39:48 »

Bit of a dilemma.

I've just been offered a job which i'm told would involve me working Saturdays.

Being a Season Ticket holder, that wasn't the best news. However, I desperately need the money so really have no choice to accept, meaning I would rarely be able to attend Saturday games.

Do I keep the ST for Tuesdays/the odd occasion I can go on Saturdays but it would mean a lot of wasted money.
Is it possible to get a refund from the club for the remaining games?

Or does anyone want to buy a Young Adult ST, willing to sell it on the cheap  Smiley
König

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 16:53:50 »

Bit of a dilemma.

I've just been offered a job which i'm told would involve me working Saturdays.

Being a Season Ticket holder, that wasn't the best news. However, I desperately need the money so really have no choice to accept, meaning I would rarely be able to attend Saturday games.

Do I keep the ST for Tuesdays/the odd occasion I can go on Saturdays but it would mean a lot of wasted money.
Is it possible to get a refund from the club for the remaining games?

Or does anyone want to buy a Young Adult ST, willing to sell it on the cheap  Smiley

How much would you want for it? Had no money when they were being sold over the summer but I get my student loan in next week so will have some cash floating around...
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 17:07:19 »

Bought it for £190, so:

190/23 games = £8.30 per game

19 games left x £8.30 = £157. You can have it for £150.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Monday, September 24, 2012, 17:09:42 »

Wait scrap that, it was £190, last year, it was £250 this year, so you can have it for £200.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: