Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54270 times)
kerry red

« Reply #390 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 09:59:46 »

The other thing to bear in mind is, that the last 2 games against 2 of the so-called better team in League 2, their managers have both said after getting dicked that it was their worst performances of the season.

So not only are we beating the top sides, our football is nullifying virtually all threats from the opposition.

We didn't win both these games just because Southend and Crawley had an off-day - I reckon we now have the 'fear factor'. Teams are beaten before a ball is kicked.

I also note the Yellowbellies are preparing themselves for a right royal stuffing. One quote from their forums:

'If Kerrouche is one of their cast-offs, it could be humiliating on March 3rd'

Now that's what I really want - HUMILIATION
REDBUCK

« Reply #391 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 10:13:00 »

That bloke in the picture can't be Evans - he hasn't got his arms in the air appealing to the ref.

To the bloke in the DRS who spent the whole 90 mins shouting nothing but "Get your hands down evans" - It was dull after the first couple of times and very very tedious by the end

Thank you

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 10:28:55 »

I'm sorry but I still think it was a red. The rest of their defence was further forward and Billy took a great touch past their last man - he has the pace to turn that touch into a goal scoring chance. They keeper was already way off his line and would have no doubt come further out but fuck it - he got an even better goal 2nd half and we spanked the cunts while they had 11 on the field.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #393 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 10:44:42 »

Only listened on the STFC World so can't comment but what I can say is

I am very proud to be a Swindon fan.

Havent had a run of results like this since Muckmarn and before him Macari, it feels wierd and almost wrong, but long may it continue.

We have the basis of a side that can go to the Championship if we can keep them together, there are very few weak spots in the team at all, we work as a team and play as a team and fight as a team, not like last season when we had a team of individuals and it showed, but we have the galvanzing effect of having the best manager and motivator outside of the premier league in Paolo.

Loving it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 10:54:56 »

I think some are missing the point on the red card. I don't think it should have been a red because of denying a goalscoring opportunity, I think it was red because of a professional foul.  Bodin knocked it past him and he just sythed his legs from under him without getting anywhere near the ball.

I am glad that it wasn't red in the end though, nicer beating them whilst no excuses can be made.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #395 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:00:59 »

I think we actually may have gained from the fact that it wasn't a red card, if they had gone down to 10 men they would have tried to shut up shop and it could have been a frustrating night.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:05:48 »

Can anyone direct me to Crawley's forum, can't seem to find it.

Need a good laugh!!

Thx
Peter Venkman

« Reply #397 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:15:07 »

Can anyone direct me to Crawley's forum, can't seem to find it.

Need a good laugh!!

Thx

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=crawley+fc+forum

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #398 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:21:20 »

I think you have to register to view posts.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #399 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:24:48 »

The morning after the night before and haven't posted yet...

What a win, lovely to shut that Fat Bastad Steve Evans up last night! 'you know what you are'   How Paolo was sent off for what he did against Macc and Evans & Co weren't for the same thing last night is shocking, but no excuses he witnessed us giving them a right good stuffing, despite them coming to wind us up and frustrate us!

3-0 then and we played some quality stuff, a bit nervy first half and some outstanding saves from Wes in goal! Billy Bodin scores a cracker!

I really think we're going places if we keep the current regime in place, looking forward to Saturday now C.O.Y.R!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
farmer61

Ignore
« Reply #400 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:36:09 »

Got that far, but couldn't find one with any posts...! I wondered what their main forum was
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #401 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:42:42 »

I see after Crawley lost to Gillingham in December the fat cunt accused Hessenthaler of racism, he then had to drop the claim as it wasn't true. What a horrible crooked piece of shit he is, the FA need to be looking at him and these claims.

On a different note a highlight for me last night was Barnett trying to clatter Caddis who then just started doing press ups, made me chuckle
Peter Venkman

« Reply #402 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:43:15 »

Got that far, but couldn't find one with any posts...! I wondered what their main forum was

2nd post down, not overly difficult.

http://ctfc.net/forum/

Flashheart

« Reply #403 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:45:07 »

2nd post down, not overly difficult.

http://ctfc.net/forum/

doesn't work for me either JJ. Asks for log in details.

I've actually signed up to that site, weeks ago, but have not had my account approved
Peter Venkman

« Reply #404 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:49:25 »

You have to register to see any posts, like the sarfend and Burton forums.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: