Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 175192 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 14:47:02 »

Buy a ticket in the gods, schumacher
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 14:49:12 »

its the flights that are the killer

I come from a land down-under
DRS

« Reply #1052 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 15:07:16 »

Ask TalkTalk
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 15:28:22 »

Cheesy
Chesterfield Heaven

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 15:37:45 »

it was hardly a moan...my point was this. I always thinks its a good litmus test when a team gets to wembley to see what their fanbase and popularity is like, e.g millwall, good turn out of = biggish club, saints 45k, well supported club, carlisle, huge distance yet still 30k fans made the journey...i.e. obviously a well supported club.
Chesterfield, 16,200...clearly will be a struggle to get this club anywhere above league one for long periods of time, since they hanvet the fan base to support it...

However, the point about them being bottom is a good one, maybe if they were mid table or better it would have been close to 20k.

There's also been a few rumblings on the Chesterfield Message Board. Apparently they've charged their 60-65 year olds full price while at Swindon your 60 years olds have got half price. Not very equitable Sad
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 15:55:02 »

There's also been a few rumblings on the Chesterfield Message Board. Apparently they've charged their 60-65 year olds full price while at Swindon your 60 years olds have got half price. Not very equitable Sad
Yet all Swindon fans have had to pay an extra fiver for their tickets!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
DRS

« Reply #1056 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 16:00:05 »

Let's not kid ourselves here.Let's say this time last year we got to this final and we were struggling and chesterfield were flying with paolo in charge then the figures could well be different.I know we have a bigger priority in the league but so do they
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 16:18:22 »

Let's not kid ourselves here.Let's say this time last year we got to this final and we were struggling and chesterfield were flying with paolo in charge then the figures could well be different.I know we have a bigger priority in the league but so do they
It's purely conjecture of course but I think we would have taken close to what were taking this time regardless of league position. I obviously can't speak for Chesterfield.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 16:27:41 »

It's purely conjecture of course but I think we would have taken close to what were taking this time regardless of league position. I obviously can't speak for Chesterfield.

Eh? You're joking right? If we were hovering around the bottom of the table, all the other things that are making this such a great season wouldn't be around either, including the feelgood factor.
Our home gates go down when we're struggling, I would've thought the same would happen regarding a Wembley trip. Especially as we were only there a couple of years ago, so those with no interest in the club whatsoever probably went then.

As you say, all conjecture anyway.

It's All Good..............
stfcinbmth

« Reply #1059 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 18:44:34 »

Yet all Swindon fans have had to pay an extra fiver for their tickets!

Obviously to subsidise the half price tickets for the 60-65 year olds. Happy with that
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 20:10:04 »

Not getting ahead of myself for next weekend, but does anyone know what day the programmes are available from the club shop for next Sunday?

#VivaKenBarlow!
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 20:11:32 »

Day before i think if you preorder from the shop.

Bit gay its collection only, ive had to order mine elsewhere so it will get sent to my house
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 20:18:16 »

Where did you order it from tans?

Ordered my play off final one, in the draw still unopened. Cant bring myself to do it.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 20:26:47 »

Where did you order it from tans?

Ordered my play off final one, in the draw still unopened. Cant bring myself to do it.

Here you go DV fella

http://www.programmemaster.com/

Fuck carrying it around all day and covering it in beer etc
Barry Scott

« Reply #1064 on: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 22:05:50 »

Theyll stop selling them in the next few days also.

I hope not. Being the super organised person I am, I plan to buy mine on Saturday. Or maybe tomorrow if I remember.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: