Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 175159 times)

Ignore
« Reply #855 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:39:03 »

I will take my complaint direct to the club if i do not get the seats i have paid for. I would advise anyone else unhappy to do the same. Your confirmation e-mail is your proof and i would think ticket zone are in breach of the sale of goods act. If you bought over the phone then i doubt you could do alot though.
The club should have learned from last time. People even had their credit card details stolen then didn't they?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #856 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:44:59 »

I will take my complaint direct to the club if i do not get the seats i have paid for. I would advise anyone else unhappy to do the same. Your confirmation e-mail is your proof and i would think ticket zone are in breach of the sale of goods act. If you bought over the phone then i doubt you could do alot though.
The club should have learned from last time. People even had their credit card details stolen then didn't they?

Totally agree with you Arriba.  My dad spent the best part of 4 hours trying to get 9 tickets together in a specific area.  If we don't get the correct seats or are split, it's simply not acceptable.

And yes my credit card was fraudently used several times after I bought tickets last time.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #857 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:54:54 »

Got my tickets and they are where they should be! COYR
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #858 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 14:02:19 »

Trouble is if I ask for a refund I'll end up getting six seats together but not where I want the seats. ( top tier )

I meant a refund of just the booking fees, seeing as they didn't actually book you the seats you asked for.

Politely tell them you are reluctantly keeping the seats but want your £15 back for them not doing their job. Best of a bad situation. Probably won't get it but its the principle.

I'd also be emailing dissatisfaction to the club so they don't mess it up for our champions league final in 2016 Wink

Incidetally, how do you know it is over an isle?
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #859 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 15:39:57 »

isle of wight?
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #860 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 15:41:24 »

isle of wight?

isle of red and wight ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #861 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 15:46:17 »

I meant a refund of just the booking fees, seeing as they didn't actually book you the seats you asked for.

Politely tell them you are reluctantly keeping the seats but want your £15 back for them not doing their job. Best of a bad situation. Probably won't get it but its the principle.

I'd also be emailing dissatisfaction to the club so they don't mess it up for our champions league final in 2016 Wink

This!

Email ticketline and CC Watkins
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #862 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 15:53:07 »

I booked the tickets over the phone so don't have an email which is a shame, I phoned this morning to ask why I had a seat with a number different to the others and was told the odd seat was the other side of the aisle to the rest but on the same row. I told them I wasn't happy to which they said there wasn't much they could now do about it and it wasnt intentional. Is there anywhere I can look at the actual seating plan to check it is across the aisle, I can only find a plan with block numbers but not seats. Thanks for the advice.
bigredbeast

Ignore
« Reply #863 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 16:04:39 »

Is there anywhere I can look at the actual seating plan to check it is across the aisle, I can only find a plan with block numbers but not seats. Thanks for the advice.

If you look at some sporting events on Ticketmaster they have an interactive seating map for Wembley, try this one for example..

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/37004788FA29FCEC?artistid=162563&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #864 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 16:38:34 »

Thanks all for your help. I've had a bit of luck as ticket zone have amended the booking and got the odd seat put on the end of the other seven seats I have booked but not received yet. I asked for a bookng fee refund and although they are not refunding the original fee they didn't charge me for the amendment or postage. Suppose that is all I could expect. Now sorted with tickets and transport so now just to put some pennies buy for the Ale  Pint
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #865 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 19:16:30 »

Do you have to sign for these?

I have a pick up thingy from the post office.

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #866 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 19:20:18 »

Do you have to sign for these?

I have a pick up thingy from the post office.

Yes you do
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #867 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 19:58:32 »

Looks like mine came today...I have 11 in a row and then 3 across the gangway.

Clems Army!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #868 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 20:01:58 »

Got ours today too.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #869 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 20:24:22 »

Yes you do

I didn't sign for mine and they were in my postbox.......! 
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: