Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 175128 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #840 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 11:15:47 »

Not sure I can afford not to go.

if you don't go and we have an amazing game at Wembley and win the JPT you may never fogrive yourself if you could have managed to go and didn't.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #841 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 11:30:31 »

Wembley tickets just arrived, same time as the train tickets arrived for it too.....happy days!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 11:35:52 »

Got my first tickets this morning.

Bought online, but have different tickets than the ones on my Email confirmation.

Not impressed Sad
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #843 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 11:38:32 »

Got mine today. All present and correct.

Have you got better, worse or different seats Posh Red? I'd be ringing up for a word/make sure you haven't got someone elses tickets(confirmation slip should show this mind)/bought more tickets than you meant to thanks to the wonderful online experience.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #844 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 11:44:54 »

I got tickets in the same block.

We booked the front row, but have tickets for row 4.

I'm going to call ticket zone & complain, don't suppose they can do much as I'm sure they have already sold the front row seats & I don't particularly want to move out of the singing section.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #845 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:02:14 »

Got mine - strangely got posted without me having to sign but they are all there so happy days!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #846 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:10:22 »

http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events/2012/Johnstones-Paint-Trophy-2012/Johnstones-Paint-Trophy-Final-2012

Mine received today thankfully.

Ignore
« Reply #847 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:22:46 »

mine aint arrived and the postie has been today
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:34:19 »

Got one lot today, 5 seats in a row and one the other side of the aisle, not the end of the world but not what I asked for. Had a moan at ticket zone but not that much they can do about it now except move us all to the heavens  No they said The other lot of tickets are on there way so should be here tomorrow.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #849 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:42:32 »

Had a moan at ticket zone but not that much they can do about it now except

Refund your booking fee - they fucked up why are you paying.

It annoys me. If a company charges £15 they should earn that £15 by doing what they said they would when they took the money.

Ignore
« Reply #850 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 12:57:19 »

How the fuck can they allocate you certain seats then send you different ones? What a fucking shower of shit they are. totally unacceptable considering what they charged.
Watkins fucked this up royally.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #851 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:08:02 »

How the fuck can they allocate you certain seats then send you different ones? What a fucking shower of shit they are. totally unacceptable considering what they charged.
Watkins fucked this up royally.

Sadly have to agree,basicly we had to have the tickets and rows that were offered,not the ones we would have prefered etc.
On a similar theme the price of the Townend renewal for a season ticket is way to high in comparison to the good value offered for the sides with reference to next season...Townend £30 quid cheaper for the season Eek than the sides.
Will be getting a season ticket but alas it may not be in the Townend at the price they are charging,though paying the extra is probably worth it with the atmosphere etc.....at least i got a few weeks to think about it anyway.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #852 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:16:26 »

agree too, not only is it probalby breaking conditions of contract, surely they are gojng to get themselves into a right pickle trying to assign seats..

totally illogical
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #853 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:29:55 »

Refund your booking fee - they fucked up why are you paying.

It annoys me. If a company charges £15 they should earn that £15 by doing what they said they would when they took the money.
Trouble is if I ask for a refund I'll end up getting six seats together but not where I want the seats. ( top tier ) can't understand why the booking person would give anyone 5 seats together and one on their own the other side of an aisle. Good job the tickets are not for a family with children. Hopefully there will be a couple of spare seats nearby which we can move to.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #854 on: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 13:36:59 »

Lets hope next time(if so)they do a Chesterfield and sell at the Club.

Notts if there is not any spare seats the chances are a person sitting nearby on there own would do a swap with you.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: