Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 174485 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 18:41:05 »

FB just said we have now sold over 20k.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 18:42:00 »

jeez if they release more from those 2 sections in the singing area, that would suck !

i cudnt get below the 3rd tier for those blocks or adjacent ones today.

they had singles, but not doubles.
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 19:12:45 »

They are not being sent out till next week at the earliest

Thanks, hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #708 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 19:25:20 »

The web site says all tickets will be posted on 7th March.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
spire2003

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 20:32:40 »

FB just said we have now sold over 20k.

Thats pretty impressive. Last i heard we had sold about 15500. I cant see us selling many more. Whereas you are buzzing & on the up we are having a real downer of a season. Last night we got pasted by Charlton. They never got out of 2nd gear. Most Chesterfield fans aren't expecting anything from wembley except a chance to see our local team there. Just like you we will have loads of day trippers. We had a brilliant season last year by having a sunday morning with your mates attitude. If you score 2 we'll score 3. It worked last season but not this. Our manager decided in his wisdom that he didn't need to strengthen in a higher decision. Big mistake. Anyway good luck for the season & may the best team win at wembley. Should be fun in the technical area with Di Canio & Sheridan. Mr Sheridan is very often involved in slanging matches with our own supporters.
Spencer_White

« Reply #710 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 20:42:10 »

Most of the coach load im on dont have their tickets yet. Better tell them to get their skates on.

I think we are going to make the 30k.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:27:39 »

Thats pretty impressive. Last i heard we had sold about 15500. I cant see us selling many more. Whereas you are buzzing & on the up we are having a real downer of a season. Last night we got pasted by Charlton. They never got out of 2nd gear. Most Chesterfield fans aren't expecting anything from wembley except a chance to see our local team there. Just like you we will have loads of day trippers. We had a brilliant season last year by having a sunday morning with your mates attitude. If you score 2 we'll score 3. It worked last season but not this. Our manager decided in his wisdom that he didn't need to strengthen in a higher decision. Big mistake. Anyway good luck for the season & may the best team win at wembley. Should be fun in the technical area with Di Canio & Sheridan. Mr Sheridan is very often involved in slanging matches with our own supporters.

You'd better get your arses in gear and stay up, as i havent been to your ground yet. Paolo will be on his best behaviour i reckon, as he has 100 family and friends coming, he won't want a bollocking off of his mum for being naughty again.
Madrobin

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:30:15 »

You'd better get your arses in gear and stay up, as i havent been to your ground yet. Paolo will be on his best behaviour i reckon, as he has 100 family and friends coming, he won't want a bollocking off of his mum for being naughty again.

Agreed... nice and local for me too...

Derbyshire Reds - On Tour
spire2003

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:45:30 »

No chance we staying up. Megson sacked at Wednesday now & we still got Sheridan. Sorry but i dont think you'll be coming to our ground for a few years unless in the FA cup.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:54:18 »

Bought one of those split scarves last night, Swindon Town/ Chesterfield. Probably won't wear it, more of a keep sake.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:55:43 »

Bought one of those split scarves last night, Swindon Town/ Chesterfield. Probably won't wear it, more of a keep sake.

Now where's the 'things that you don't understand or annoy you' thread when you need it.

Split scarves, aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 21:58:37 »

Now where's the 'things that you don't understand or annoy you' thread when you need it.

Yeah, I've never understood why anyone would wear a scarf with another team on it! Or why they even manufacture the things.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:05:02 »

A lot of people keep their match day tickets from Wembley, a Split scarf is just something to remember the day.
woolster

« Reply #718 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:14:39 »

yeah like those liverpool lot, they have celtic/ireland on theres Roll Eyes :gay:
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 22:17:33 »

If it was vs Barcelona I might consider it, but Chesterfield?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: