Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 174474 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #135 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 16:00:59 »

there is no way on this planet it will be 5 per ticket, as above, it will be 1 to 2 per tkt, then a little for postage....

Agreed it would be commercial suicide for the club to let an outside company add a fiver to each ticket, I would imagine a couple of quid plus the £1.85 p&p
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #136 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 16:43:19 »

I seem to remember it was £3 for last Wembley visit. Either that or my mate stitched me!
lazyboy

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 17:55:49 »

Heard on the radio last week, BBC Radio Swindon. It is going to be a £5 per ticket admin fee, plus £1.85 P&P per transaction.

Robbin B*****ds
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 17:58:26 »

£5 per ticket is indeed ridiculous.

But the club themselves charge season ticket holders £2 in fees for booking cup tickets online, and they don't even have to print anything out or send anything these days - that is more irritating to me.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 18:53:34 »

If true, i would like to know why the club havent mentioned this admin fee when the prices of the tickets and the postage was announced.
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:08:04 »

Also the robbing shits are making fifty or sixty pence on each lot of postage. First class recorded delivery is £1.23 so where does the other 62p go.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:14:13 »

If true, i would like to know why the club havent mentioned this admin fee when the prices of the tickets and the postage was announced.

Damage limitations I suspect.

I assume if they sais something, the supporters would moan at Swindon.  However, if the booking agency tells us, Swindon can deflect the issue, saying it is nothing to do with them.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:15:56 »

Also the robbing shits are making fifty or sixty pence on each lot of postage. First class recorded delivery is £1.23 so where does the other 62p go.

Admin..someones got to stuff the tickets in the envelope.

Regarding the admin fee, last time it was dependent on what price of ticket you ordered from £1 for a concession ticket. I personally cannot see it being £5 each otherwise there would be uproar.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:19:26 »

Admin..someones got to stuff the tickets in the envelope.

Regarding the admin fee, last time it was dependent on what price of ticket you ordered from £1 for a concession ticket. I personally cannot see it being £5 each otherwise there would be uproar.

All you need to do is wait...there's no way that we'll sell anywhere near the allocation, so there'll be tickets on sale down at the Ticket Office as per a usual game.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:20:57 »

They can fuck right off if its a £5 per ticket admin charge

Yep,can understand a one off charge per phone call,bit unlucky if you are getting one....but £25 if you are buying five Eek

Not on.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 19:29:39 »

Damage limitations I suspect.

I assume if they sais something, the supporters would moan at Swindon.  However, if the booking agency tells us, Swindon can deflect the issue, saying it is nothing to do with them.

I don't know that it is the case, but the booking fee may differ based on the price of the ticket.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 21:40:35 »

All you need to do is wait...there's no way that we'll sell anywhere near the allocation, so there'll be tickets on sale down at the Ticket Office as per a usual game.
Not a bad idea that Reg, Did this happen last time ? I guess the chance you would have to take by waiting is that all the cheap seats might be gone so you may have to end up spending more, they've got us over a barrel either way. I don't blame Wembley as the ticket prices aren't to bad it's the Admin fee that is wrong if it is £5 per ticket.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 21:56:13 »

the Admin fee that is wrong if it is £5 per ticket.

More wrong than a Barrymore pool party.

Can't see it being true though, not even those thieving cunts Tickermaster charge that.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 22:14:15 »

I'm reluctantly excepting there's not much choice but to pay the fiver? As I'm not missing the final, anything less will be a big bonus. Wonder if the our club are charging the same admin fees for the block ticket sales on the 28th ?
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, February 20, 2012, 22:40:19 »

What season ticket info do you think we'll need to be able to buy tickets?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: