Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 173992 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:55:54 »

I think the club are going to sell tickets but only in group form but general ticket sales will be done by the same agency as last time. not sure about how many the club class as a group but still trying to find out. It could be as little as 20.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 12:39:33 »

It will be a bit naughty if you cant get them from the club and have to pay the admin fee, credit card fee and postage on top, that is surely unfair.

I understand it is a big job selling 30,000 tickets and people will want to sit in certain areas so they would have a job to do to sort it and make selling tickets a tough job, but hopefully we wont get fleeced for extra charges.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 09:52:48 »

Still no definitive news about when they are going on sale? On which site? and how many per seasn ticket holder??

I read that Chesterfield are letting their season ticket holders have as many as they want!!!!!!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 09:58:24 »

Still no definitive news about when they are going on sale? On which site? and how many per seasn ticket holder??

I read that Chesterfield are letting their season ticket holders have as many as they want!!!!!!

I wouldn't panic there are more than enough to go round, and plenty of time to go.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 13:35:41 »

Unbelievable. The game is now under six weeks away and tickets still aren't on sale. How on earth am I supposed to sort out my tickets if they only give me 40 days in which to buy? And what if season ticket holders buy them all up? I've been to loads of away games but the club just ignore fans like me. I just don't get what our board are playing at. Next thing you know we'll be turning out in a white kit sponsered by the KKK. I've had enough of this club. Kerrouche had the right idea.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 14:17:58 »

Unbelievable. The game is now under six weeks away and tickets still aren't on sale. How on earth am I supposed to sort out my tickets if they only give me 40 days in which to buy? And what if season ticket holders buy them all up? I've been to loads of away games but the club just ignore fans like me. I just don't get what our board are playing at. Next thing you know we'll be turning out in a white kit sponsered by the KKK. I've had enough of this club. Kerrouche had the right idea.

Couldn't have put it better myself.  Cheesy

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 14:48:25 »

I can't wait to get my hands on 10 tickets
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 14:50:00 »

An extreme case of bartitis  Cheesy

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:39:50 »

I think that all the Season Ticket holders should group together & buy all 30,000 tickets so that all you part time fans can't come along & ruin our day.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:51:14 »

I bet I have been to a hell of a lot more games than some season ticket holder

I come from a land down-under
Gethimout

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:53:38 »

I think that all the Season Ticket holders should group together & buy all 30,000 tickets so that all you part time fans can't come along & ruin our day.

Twatish remark!!!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:55:04 »

Especially with the 10% S/T holder discount.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 16:56:21 »

I bet I have been to a hell of a lot more games than some season ticket holder

Well done you !

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 17:42:07 »

My old man already has an order of 9.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #59 on: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 17:46:02 »

Especially with the 10% S/T holder discount.

I like to think of it as 'buy nine, get one free'.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: