Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 78   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley Tickets  (Read 173982 times)
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:19:17 »

Cant beleive how long its taking swindon to start selling these tickets as i beleive chesterfield are starting to sell theirs on the 14th or 16th. Obviously chesterfield with their allocation dont have huge support.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:21:12 »

Cant beleive how long its taking swindon to start selling these tickets as i beleive chesterfield are starting to sell theirs on the 14th or 16th. Obviously chesterfield with their allocation dont have huge support.

They did know they were in the final a week before us...
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:22:54 »

They've been waiting longer?
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:29:41 »

Fuck. I'm going to have to put another post on here moaning about ticket allocation policies and season ticket holders.

I hate them season ticket holders....everytime a fan who hasn't got a season turns up, a season ticket hilder comes and fucks it up....

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:29:48 »

Don't panic...there is around 6 weeks to the final...not 6 days !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:32:11 »

I hate them season ticket holders....everytime a fan who hasn't got a season turns up, a season ticket hilder comes and fucks it up....

Eh? You been on the sauce old chap....
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:41:17 »

Please can someone translate this into English
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:45:14 »

Please can someone translate this into English

Before I can do that, I need to know what language it is in the first place!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:48:11 »

Don't panic, it's not like Chesterfield are going to start buying up our allocation as well...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 20:49:43 »

How many season ticket holders are going to buy 10 tickets (if this is true), and if they do it's most likely going to be for their non season ticket holder mates so they can sit together.

If you look on the Chesterfield website you will see if you purchase 10 or more tickets you will need to provide details to the football League as to who the Tickets are for.

Some people are going to want to purchase large numbers of tickets; one of my collegues at work asked me about it as the junior football team his son plays for is looking at running a coach for the Dads and kids. Good way of picking up some new supporters.

Like Chesterfields idea of selling stand by stand to Season Ticket Holders first, then again looks like we're using a Ticket Agency again so will be subject to the extra Credit Card Fee, Handling Charge, Postage and whatever other extras they can charge us for.

At the end of the day we have an allocation of 30,000 so it should be plenty
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:17:15 »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Si's caught a few here...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #41 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:19:12 »

I must admit that I don't give a flying fuck whether yhey give priority to ST holders or not. If we want we could take 65-70,000 there. I'd let anybody buy as many as they want. I'll start worrying when we've sold 50,000. I also don't give a flying fuck if the people around me want to sit / stand / kneel / sing / pray / take a vow of silence / are competely shitfaced / teetotal etc.
We've also got some very inportant games to play between now and then, starting tomorrow.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:28:13 »

I must admit that I don't give a flying fuck whether yhey give priority to ST holders or not. If we want we could take 65-70,000 there. I'd let anybody buy as many as they want. I'll start worrying when we've sold 50,000. I also don't give a flying fuck if the people around me want to sit / stand / kneel / sing / pray / take a vow of silence / are competely shitfaced / teetotal etc.
We've also got some very inportant games to play between now and then, starting tomorrow.

I will be there and very much looking forward to it. it should be a hum dinger of a game and if we can get a result like we did away to southend it sends an even stronger message to all the others in the league. Even better my oxford collegues at work will be shitting it big style as we get our revenge on march the 3rd!!!!! Smug Fuck Off
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:28:34 »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Si's caught a few here...

Hes gonna need a bigger keepnet. I'm a bit disappointed in you all.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, February 13, 2012, 21:42:04 »

Christ, as DMR would say

Behave.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 78   Go Up
Print
Jump to: