Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Don Gone?  (Read 9890 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 08:29:04 »

Dennis Wise......

Actually, what has happened to that short arsed little cunt? Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth...Shame that....
Still at Newcastle?

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:37:32 »

Dennis Wise......

Actually, what has happened to that short arsed little cunt? Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth...Shame that....
Still at Newcastle?

thankfully not

I come from a land down-under
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:50:07 »

Apparently Paddy Power have just taken a bet of £189000 from a dog called Rosie on dodgy 'Arry being the next England manager.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:51:06 »

Potentially take one of their players = yellow meltdown
Give them one of our players = yellow meltdown

We can't lose  Grin
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:57:11 »

Potentially take one of their players = yellow meltdown
Give them one of our players = yellow meltdown

We can't lose  Grin

Wrong thread perhaps?
Flashheart

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 09:59:10 »

Oh yeah

Copy..... Paste

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 13:09:36 »

Couldn't give a shit that the overpaid italian has gone,did absolutely fuck all good whatsoever. Nothing would change under Redknapp if he gets the job. The same tried and failed players would be selected and results would be like they have been for years. I Think he'd be stupid to take it aswell as he has a job to do at spurs.

RJack

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 13:16:58 »

The England Managers job is a poisoned Chalice. As much as i would love to see Redknapp as England Manager with an FA that would undermine his authority & an English Media that would trash the bloke across the tabloids when results didn't go our way i think Redknapp is better off at Tottenham.

The whole FA / England set up is rotten to the core with the exception of Stuart Pearce

I expect the next England appointment to be a nodding dog to the FA
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 13:20:51 »

If Redknapp turns it down then it will be Pearce.

I think the job is 'Arrys if he wants it, I personally feel its too early for Pearce to get the job though, but he may benefit with getting a good assistant if he does get it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 13:51:02 »

Couldn't give a shit that the overpaid italian has gone,did absolutely fuck all good whatsoever. Nothing would change under Redknapp if he gets the job. The same tried and failed players would be selected and results would be like they have been for years. I Think he'd be stupid to take it aswell as he has a job to do at spurs.

Not forgeting the little heart scare recently.
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 14:05:37 »

Nothing would change under Redknapp if he gets the job. The same tried and failed players would be selected and results would be like they have been for years. I Think he'd be stupid to take it aswell as he has a job to do at spurs.

I believe the argument is simply that different skills are more important at club and national level.

Arry's strength is man management, and bringing a team together. When you look at a national squad (where the squad tends to select itself a little more to some degree) those skills could be critical.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 14:07:31 by luckyluke699 » Logged
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 15:43:56 »

We should pick a manager to take us through to the end of the Euro finals (or as far as we get), then give 'Arry a clean start without the inevitable tournament fallout.

Would give him time to unload Bale and Modric from Spurs and pick up his percentage on the profits as well.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 16:42:13 »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/nick-griffin-tipped-as-england-manager-201202104883/
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 21:49:06 »

Fuck that.

Let's have someone who's at least relateded to someone who know's about football!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099211/Stuart-Pearce-racism-row-Brother-Dennis-revealed-BNP-supporter.html?ITO=1490

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, February 10, 2012, 22:28:40 »

My shortlist:

1. Mourinho

never happen though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: