Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Don Gone?  (Read 9888 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:18:50 »

The players are the main problem with England, and have been for the last 10 years or so. The FA have handled this incredibly badly, they are a joke of an organisation. This season they have made so many mistakes (including upholding Robert Huth's suspension yesterday/Barton's red the other week among the many), the whole organisation needs a complete overhaul, with all the main men being ousted.

If Pearce gets the job it'll be a fucking nightmare. He has never been a good manager. Useless.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:19:49 »

How would Harry earn commission on transfers if he is England manager?

I would rather someone younger was given the job with a brief to bring through the next generation - let's actually plan a few years ahead.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Flashheart

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:20:33 »

Has Pearce ever managed anybody?

*edit....  Oh yeah, he has..... Never mind
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:20:35 »

Pearce has Team GB commitments.

I'd like an internal appointment like Brian Eastwick... If only for the media and fan reaction.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:22:25 »

Pearce's odds have collapsed. Initially 20/1 but now as low as 8/1 on some sites.

Does beg the question, would Harry be happy doing a job where there's very little day to day activities?

Let him do both jobs, it's easily doable
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:26:30 »

Stuart Pearce

I come from a land down-under
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:27:19 »

My letter of application is ready to be printed and posted.

The search ends here!

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:28:01 »

Pearce has Team GB commitments.

Pretty sure he'd drop them like a stone given half a chance.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:31:34 »

Im liking Vic Morgans managerial merry go round theory

Harry to England
Capello to Madrid
Jose to Spurs

Never knowingly overstated.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:34:09 »

Good news

I've never felt so indifferent about the national team as now, South Africa was a disgrace. Let's hope to have a new manager now with the guts to tell the prima donna cunts to pull their weight or do one. After all we have plenty to choose from.....

Doh!

Nail. head. this etc etc.

If 'arry takes over and clears out all the dead wood, I think the country woukld be right behind him, and I might be able to get the feelings back for an England team that I had around the time of Gazza, sheaer, linekar, pearce penalties etc.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:36:26 »

Stuart Pearce will be named the new England coach tomorrow. An F.A. source has refused to comment on how they made their rushed decision.

[url width=900 height=612]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/england-u21s-army-training-guns-pearce/pa-9412258.jpg[/url]
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:36:46 »

Surely would have been better to wait until after the Euros? Not many managers will want to take over without much time to prepare for a tournament as they know they will be slated

I wouldnt stress about the Euros, we will barely scrape through the group, with or without Cappello...consier the Euros as a write off...at best, if we get a bold manager in, they should be used purely to blood some youngsters....
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:37:20 »

Paolo has turned down the job because he said the FA have been picking on him in recent weeks and more than that he has unfinished business at Swindon with his plaaaaayers.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:40:28 by Notts red » Logged
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:40:35 »

Capello has been shite for England, his man management has been atrocious, I actually agree with the way he's handled the latest Terry scenario but the way he's handled certain things like letting ITV know he wasn't going to pick Beckham anymore without even calling him to tell him...and stripping Terry the first time and then going back on his decision. He doesn't know if he's coming or going half the time, i'm glad it's finally going or gone.

The FA have handled this shite though. He should have gone after South Africa.  A team of english non league players would have faired better againt Algeria than our so called top players did, it's painful remembering it. Oh and then there was the USA game. A 7 year old retarded kid playing football manager could see that Rooney should have been playing up top and that Joe Hart was our best option for goalkeeper.

Good riddance.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 20:40:41 »

Stuart Pearce

Psycho's the man in the short term.

Let's face it, the existing squad is...somewhat shit.

Pearce has had plently of international experience with the under 21's and I think a lot of fans share my view that we should probably forget about a large percentaqe of the "old guard" and start a process of rebuilding. That can only happen by playing the youngsters in full internationals and helping them to blossom.

As Ardiles stated in the six nations thread with regard to England, we'll probably win fuck all in the next few competitions. So nothing will change there then but maybe, just maybe, in 5 or 10 years time, we might win an international trophy.

For what it's woth however, I do agree with Capello's statement about the English law and the premise of innocence until guilt is proven. However, I never though Capello was the man for the job and quite franky, he can go and fuck himself up the arse with a watermelon...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: