Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Barnet Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22898 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:47:03 »

Watkins on the radio said that old stubs wouldn't be counted.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:47:51 »

To not totally tempt fate I would wait until after 10pm (GMT) tonight to book them Wink

I don't believe in fate so I have booked them! Smiley COYR! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:49:14 »

It will be exactly the same as last time. Season ticket holders will be allowed about 6 each for about 10 days before the rest go on general sale. 
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:50:29 »

I'm blaming Bob's Orange if we lose tonight...!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:52:03 »

12-0, Alan Reeves hat-trick.

On paper, we should win this at canter.  I won't repeat the cliche.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:53:49 »

Looking forward to this,no Marshall to haunt us and a tight affair i reckon.

2-0 Town.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:54:20 »

ST holder and people with a reasonable amount of stubs should be left free to buy as normal via the club chosen method of allocation probably ticketmaster.

Do you have to send your stubs to ticketmaster  first Smiley

There will be plenty to go round, and most people know a season ticket holder who will have a healthy allocation should they prioritise.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:58:57 »

The only thing I have to say, is the same thing I told some prick from London who was swanning around the bar on Saturday with a ManUre shirt on, smerking at my Swindon scarf

"Forever & Ever We Follow Our Team,
We Are Swindon, We Are Supreme"

Think I had to much to drink at the time

I come from a land down-under
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:59:43 »

It's really not that hard, there's plenty of time to organise this so they shouldn't need to outsource the ticket sales. Just have them on sale every home game from everyone of the match day holes in the wall as well as well as from the ticket office during the week. With over a month to sort it out it should be easy.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:00:10 »

Gary Rose just tweeted that we've sold over 9000 already. If that's true we'll easily get over 10k tonight.

Cats are better than dogs FACT

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:01:51 »

ST holder and people with a reasonable amount of stubs should be left free to buy as normal via the club chosen method of allocation probably ticketmaster.

The daytrippers should be made to earn there tickets ........................ Pick the coldest day between now and final day and make the fuckers queue for hours on end in the freezing cold ................ If they cant be fucked to come and support the club unless we get Wembley, so stuff them ..... The complete and utter bunch of cunts!

The more people who jump on the bandwagon the better. There will still be thousands of empty seats regardless
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:02:37 »

Gary Rose just tweeted that we've sold over 9000 already. If that's true we'll easily get over 10k tonight.

Thats very impressive for a televised game.  Would love to come back for this one - games under the floodlights are the best!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:09:38 »

He has also said that Cox is available, so it looks like the rule of signing after the 1st leg and being ineligible are not valid in the JPT after all, my apologies for being misleading.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:15:03 »

Very limited tickets available in the side stands and quite limited in the town end. Slight possibility there may be a couple of hundred in the bank tonight if there's a large walk up figure?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 13:21:09 »

It's really not that hard, there's plenty of time to organise this so they shouldn't need to outsource the ticket sales. Just have them on sale every home game from everyone of the match day holes in the wall as well as well as from the ticket office during the week. With over a month to sort it out it should be easy.

Its a lovely thought.  But aint going to happen!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: