Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I just got an email from [email protected]  (Read 1027 times)
Anonymous

« on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 21:49:31 »

GB and all!

due to massive flood we've had to move out for a few weeks so spending xmas with a range of friends in and around warmy!  god could my luck get any worse soapy tit wank..

my lovely bi-polar ex is taking me to court now for.. wait for it.. custody of little rowan who is 6 and refuses to see his dad saying he is mean to him when they are together.. and frankly i can't blame the little lad.. a judge recently told me i had to force rowan to go even if he was hysterical (which he sometimes is) the judge said 'tell the child -THE JUDGE SAID I HAD TO MAKE YOU GO WITH YOUR FATHER EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO' !!!!  all friends who work within the field of child welfare and education have been horrified by this - also have a lovely friend who's an mp now giving me loads of help.. so I've become an active campaigner for children's rights now - sure kids should ideally have a good relationship with both parents after a breakdown but if they don't want to, we should be listening to them i think, not some tw@y out of touch judge.

any way that's my news.. hope everyone's crimbo is less traumatic and less WET!! than ours.. an wish everyone only happy times in 2005!

take care all

Ju xx
Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 21:59:12 »

Reply:

You fucking bitch, how could you take your kid from his father.  FATHER'S FOR JUSTICE *CLAP CLAP*
Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Monday, December 27, 2004, 22:00:58 »

Done, thanks for the advice boyo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: