Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 39   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford tickets  (Read 88703 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:15:22 »

The fact that we keep checking to see that they're talking about us proves that we're a bit obsessed too.

Pffft! How did you ever reach that conclusion!?!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:16:40 »

Camped out from 1am last night, got my ticket at just before 9am this morning, slept until now...Cannot wait for 3.3.2012 where the -8 temperatures will hopefully seem like a distant memory when we're stuffing the Scum!!!  Cheesy

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:17:14 »

Not at all - there's a big difference between occasionally rummaging around another football forum in contrast to saying

"There's four... big matches to play before we get to THAT one..."

That quote you've given suggests nothing of obsession? I don't understand.

I'm with Samdy on that issue. The fact people are looking on their boards proves that any 'obsession' is not a one-way thing

Things get better but they never get good
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:18:51 »

Not at all - there's a big difference between occasionally rummaging around another football forum in contrast to saying

"There's four... big matches to play before we get to THAT one..."

I've never personally seen the need to rummage on other teams message boards. I care about Swindon Town and nobody else.

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:23:57 »

I've never personally seen the need to rummage on other teams message boards. I care about Swindon Town and nobody else.

The only thing I notice is that the comments are exactly the same as Swindon Town every over club.

Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 19:38:52 »

They gave us 3000 tickets last time, only 1200 this time. Plus Oxford sold out early because we haven't played them for so long.

We never used to sell out the Manor because it was a dump and there was always trouble.

I remember being squashed in that pathetic away end a few times.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 20:31:24 »

Truth

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #337 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 20:33:14 »

Apart from the Cup game i can't remember tickets ever being sold for Scumland. All they did was pile you in the away end. sometimes it was Ok, sometimes it was fucking rammed. 
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 20:33:20 »

I remember being squashed in that pathetic away end a few times.

I am pretty sure for the FA Cup the allocation given to away teams is around 15%?  A fair bit bigger than the league allocation rules.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 20:45:28 »

Well.....well done to those who queued up.....I made the decision on Friday night that I couldn't be fucked....sub zero temps swayed it in the end.

Would of like to of gone as you will know I have been to a fair few over the last few seasons including last seasons pile of shit....but that's that...never mind.

There is another angle I am exploring ref tickets but I cannot discuss on here.

Anyway...fuck it....I wouldn't mind if we got stuffed 5 zip against the cunts and went on to win the league and the JPT....I dream...

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #340 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 00:53:36 »

I'm always quick to kick Watkins in the bollocks when he fucks up.

He fucked up previously with the Club Red bullshit by giving a paid-for plastic loyalty scheme priority over season ticket holders. That was fucking wrong and I said so.

He's done fuck all wrong with distributing the meagre supply of Oxford away tickets in my opinion, though. Credit where it's due, season ticket holders pump money in during the summer when the club need it, and Watkins has rewarded them for what has to be the ultimate golden ticket fixture that is Scum away.

To those who missed out by fucking around trying to get through on the phone, or couldn't be arsed to get up early enough to get a ticket - give the club a fucking break, you miserable, bitter cunts.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 10:35:26 »

He fucked up previously with the Club Red bullshit by giving a paid-for plastic loyalty scheme priority over season ticket holders. That was fucking wrong and I said so.

He's done fuck all wrong with distributing the meagre supply of Oxford away tickets in my opinion, though. Credit where it's due, season ticket holders pump money in during the summer when the club need it, and Watkins has rewarded them for what has to be the ultimate golden ticket fixture that is Scum away.

To those who missed out by fucking around trying to get through on the phone, or couldn't be arsed to get up early enough to get a ticket - give the club a fucking break, you miserable, bitter cunts.
Decent enough post, just wonder how much Watkins and co. made out of all those phone calls that went on hold for a long while, at 10p a minute they must get a decent enough return out of it!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 10:41:56 »

Apart from the Cup game i can't remember tickets ever being sold for Scumland. All they did was pile you in the away end. sometimes it was Ok, sometimes it was fucking rammed. 

For the first 25 years or so of going to the Manor, I don't recall there being an away end. All you did was pitch up and go where you wanted, so I'd been all over that shithole....Cuckoo Lane if sunny, London Road if cold and wet, or maybe one of those funny little side bits if wanting a mong free game. I'd have the first time there was an away end as such down as being around late 80's, and then it was always pay on the day...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 11:38:32 »

I tend to agree.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #344 on: Sunday, February 5, 2012, 11:41:45 »

Club red members never had priority over season ticket holders as far as I can recall. I don't think anyone has moaned because they've missed out, more so that they spent a lot of money on hold or hours in the queue but to no avail.

No bones about it, this is all the scum's fault though and I said that when I arrived at the county ground early morning.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 39   Go Up
Print
Jump to: