Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Panicking Yellowbellies  (Read 12022 times)

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:31:52 »

And to give him credit he's demonstrating what rivalry should be all about. Unlike a large portion of the oxford fans and quite a few Swindon ones too. He has had the odd hissy fit on here recently, but then I'd imagine everyone else on here would if oxford were trying to buy our best striker and all you were reading was people taking the piss out of your team.

Personally I can't abide people like Kassam and I would really not like to see oxford sink because of someone like him. And considering the shit that Swindon have had over the last 10 years or so I'm surprised that anyone takes any pleasure in the idea of another club going under because of some greedy bastard screwing the club to death.

It gave me much pleasure when they were relegated because they were shit.

Agree with you completely.

I like oxford fan too and think he is one of the best posters on the forum. Got a bit touchy lately but we would of to if the roles were reversed.
Dozno9

« Reply #91 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:43:51 »

...and all you were reading was people taking the piss out of your team.

Here's an idea then he shouldn't go onto a rivals forum if he can't take the material and then he doesn't have to have a hissy fit or get touchy about it.

I honestly can't see the attraction in posting on a rivals forum but each to their own and he adds a different dimension I suppose.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:47:26 by Azza » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: