Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Panicking Yellowbellies  (Read 12023 times)
kerry red

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 18:30:18 »

It's beginning to look like it's only 7th place up for grabs and it says a lot for the generally poor sides in this league that Oxford can have a string of poor results/performances and still stay in 7th.

I have a sneaking suspicion that those vying for 7th place need to keep an eye on Brizzle Rovers who could go on a run and reel in a lot of the teams above them.

Not being biased here, but I honestly can't see Oxford keeping 7th for much longer and with a small pool of players could easily fall away with a couple of injuries/suspensions
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 18:45:17 »

I think the Oxford rivalry can quite easily be summed up by the fact that there is an oxford fan on a Swindon forum with 6501 posts.
fatbasher

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:11:06 »

I think the Oxford rivalry can quite easily be summed up by the fact that there is an oxford fan on a Swindon forum with 6501 posts.

Yep, he's a fucking legend though.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:17:02 »

I think he loves the Swindon, but is unable to come out to his family for fear of being ostracised.
Dozno9

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:26:51 »

It's like the runt at school hanging out with the bigger kids in the hope that one day someone will notice him.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:29:55 »

You should've seen the furore it caused on their forum.

A few of theirs really couldn't handle it.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Dozno9

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:32:12 »

I saw that last year sometime, ha ha.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:38:58 »

Kassam is a top man, will be paying my respects at his funeral when he kicks the bucket

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:54:49 »

I like oxford fan he is always fair with his posts.He has been a bit touchy recently though
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 19:58:58 »

I like oxford fan he is always fair with his posts.He has been a bit touchy recently though

Well we have been trying to buy their main striker...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:03:14 »

They're moaning like hell about Constable on their forum.

I reckon we dodged a bullet there.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #86 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:10:08 »

They're moaning like hell about Constable on their forum.

I reckon we dodged a bullet there.
Forget he's a badge kissing Scummer but he just wasn't worth the money. I couldn't see what the fuss was about. He scored 2 against us when our defence was pretty shit. the first one magera didn;t jump with him and the second was Smith punching it against him. 
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:14:06 »

And to give him credit he's demonstrating what rivalry should be all about. Unlike a large portion of the oxford fans and quite a few Swindon ones too. He has had the odd hissy fit on here recently, but then I'd imagine everyone else on here would if oxford were trying to buy our best striker and all you were reading was people taking the piss out of your team.

Personally I can't abide people like Kassam and I would really not like to see oxford sink because of someone like him. And considering the shit that Swindon have had over the last 10 years or so I'm surprised that anyone takes any pleasure in the idea of another club going under because of some greedy bastard screwing the club to death.

It gave me much pleasure when they were relegated because they were shit.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:16:17 »

Forget he's a badge kissing Scummer but he just wasn't worth the money. I couldn't see what the fuss was about. He scored 2 against us when our defence was pretty shit. the first one magera didn;t jump with him and the second was Smith punching it against him. 

Not Magera.

Dont think we'd even signed him at that point.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #89 on: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 20:24:08 »

Not Magera.

Dont think we'd even signed him at that point.
Thats a shame he would have leapt majestically like a salmon, prevented the goal and we would have won.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: