Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Panicking Yellowbellies  (Read 12024 times)
Navyred stfc

« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 27, 2012, 23:32:46 »

Holding a club to ransom effectively. Doesn't sit well in my ethics. Would rather people like him were out of football.

Did he not build them their state of the art 3 sided stadium? He is only claiming what is rightfully his, why wouldn't he want his money back?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 27, 2012, 23:34:02 »

Which is why I have nothing against Willie Carson, as he only wanted his money back. Can't blame hime for that.
Flashheart

« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 27, 2012, 23:38:46 »

Don't know much about Kassam.

But, I'm with axs. I would never applaud the actions of any board of any club that puts the club into risk.

Navyred stfc

« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 27, 2012, 23:44:24 »

This is Poxford we are talking about, they deserve it.
deltaincline

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 00:02:47 »

Which is why I have nothing against Willie Carson, as he only wanted his money back. Can't blame hime for that.

Isn't that why Diamond Mike hung around like a rotten fucking smell for so long, trying to get Wills his money back?

Why is Carson off the hook?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 00:42:47 »

Did he not build them their state of the art 3 sided stadium? He is only claiming what is rightfully his, why wouldn't he want his money back?

We were fucked and he bought the club for £1. At that time we owned our ground, the Manor. He sold the Manor to his other company for a measly fee, knowing that he'd be able to get planning permission easily on the land, got it, and then sold it again for something like £8 million and kept all the money. So we lost the money that the land was really worth, lost ownership of a ground, and now have to pay £400k per year to rent his shithole stadium on some kind of lease that we can't get out of. And he won't sell the ground to us for any less than some ridiculous asking price of £13 million. That's the tip of the iceberg, but the main reason that he is detested. He raped our club and our fans and would have done it to anyone. He sniffs around other sports teams who are in trouble, occasionally his name crops up when clubs are in dire straits, but the press from his past business always catches up with him.

Anyone who thinks that is okay is basically condoning all forms of rape, business and human.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 00:56:30 »

We were fucked and he bought the club for £1. At that time we owned our ground, the Manor. He sold the Manor to his other company for a measly fee, knowing that he'd be able to get planning permission easily on the land, got it, and then sold it again for something like £8 million and kept all the money. So we lost the money that the land was really worth, lost ownership of a ground, and now have to pay £400k per year to rent his shithole stadium on some kind of lease that we can't get out of. And he won't sell the ground to us for any less than some ridiculous asking price of £13 million. That's the tip of the iceberg, but the main reason that he is detested. He raped our club and our fans and would have done it to anyone. He sniffs around other sports teams who are in trouble, occasionally his name crops up when clubs are in dire straits, but the press from his past business always catches up with him.

Anyone who thinks that is okay is basically condoning all forms of rape, business and human.

I need to speak to my Solicitor.
nochee

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 03:10:23 »

And businessman of the century award goes too........
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 03:15:26 »

Kazaam is a cunt if truth be told. It;s all well and good playing the 'oooooh he is oxford' card, but their fans are 95% the same as us. Anyone wishing them to go bust needs their head checked

Things get better but they never get good
nochee

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 03:21:59 »

Kazaam is a cunt if truth be told. It;s all well and good playing the 'oooooh he is oxford' card, but their fans are 95% the same as us. Anyone wishing them to go bust needs their head checked

I would never want them to go bust, just to languish in pain,poverty and depression.

Kazaam maybe a cunt but every Swindon fan has enjoyed seeing the pox fail miserably, and that is down to him.
Don Rogers moustache

I bleed Red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 06:31:24 »

The Maxwells come to mind as well

There is a forgotten, well almost a forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.

That word is ENGLAND!!!
Navyred stfc

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 07:50:32 »

I would never want them to go bust, just to languish in pain,poverty and depression.

Kazaam maybe a cunt but every Swindon fan has enjoyed seeing the pox fail miserably, and that is down to him.

Exactly how I feel, if the same had happened to us you can get bet your bottom dollar the ridicule would have been ten times worse.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 08:25:45 »

Hes built a nice golf course though.

Good game, good game!
Dozno9

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 08:28:21 »

I personally hope they don't go bust, not for the good of football or all the brotherhood fan unity shit that goes on but simply laughing at their demise and general shitness cheers me right up.
kaufman

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 28, 2012, 08:45:12 »

don't write comments on my behalf and many other Swindon fans who just read your comment and instantly cringed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: