Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leicester Away  (Read 24069 times)
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 13:08:42 »

Got my ticket today. Hope we sell atleast the initial allocation. Going to go up there with no expectation - if we lose then hopefully it'll be a good away day in the stands. If we win, then brilliant!

3,247 sold as of close of play last night (as mentioned), so expect we'll at least sell our initial allocation. Leicester have sent another 770 tickets (to top up the 250 or so not sold at that point).

Sounds like we'll take a decent following! Though wouldn't it be amazing to sell the whole 5.5k allocation out? ;-) Beers
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 25, 2012, 13:13:34 by luckyluke699 » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 13:46:05 »

We have sold 3,500 tickets and according to a fella on the Leicester forum they are well on the way to selling out (which I find surprising).

A crowd of 25k would be good, both atmospherically and financially.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
luckyluke699

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:01:31 »

Leicester have stated no away tickets will be sold on the day, so fingers crossed there's a nice late surge!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:05:28 »

I assume it's allocated seating?

What seats has everyone got?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:07:13 »

Mine is plastic and blue.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
luckyluke699

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:10:53 »

DFS has really gone downhill...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:12:54 »

Tier 1 Block M and it is allocated seats only.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:13:24 »

Could be white....
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:16:38 »

Block M, Row MM, tier 1.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:21:35 »

DRS has really gone downhill...

Corrected for you.   Wink
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:23:04 »

Allocated seating is rubbish. Lack of atmosphere.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Notts_Fox

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:45:40 »

Hi guys and gals. How are you? Just thought I'd pop on here and say hello.

Looking forward to Saturday and seeing a great away following in the 3,500+ Swindon fans. Top effort.

Just offering a little advice to those that haven't been to Leicester before. You'll not get any trouble here as for the most part, we're a friendly bunch. Avoid the pub called 'The Local Hero' if you're in colours (home fans only) but if you're not in colours then go for it, you should be fine.

There's a pub just up from The Local Hero on Freemans common called The Counting House which welcomes away fans and they don't mind you having a little sing song with the Leicester lot in there, it's all good natured, bear in mind though it's a busy pub and can take a little while to get served, just means order twice as much when you do get served  Pint

For the real ale drinkers there's a great pub called The Swan&Rushes which is right near the Leicester Royal Infirmary, depending on which direction you're coming from it's a bit of a walk, but worth it, beer is excellent there, note though, you can't use a card to buy drinks/food here, it's cash only.

As for the game, because you are bringing so many you have the full allocation in the corner, meaning our singers in L block have had to be reallocated. If you're unaware, the King Power stadium is a library at the best of times so moving some of our vocal lads and lasses isn't going to help much, so don't expect an electric atmosphere. However I've no doubt you'll make plenty of noise with the numbers you're bringing, the stewards are pretty reasonable, you'll be able to stand without any hassle from them, so you can enjoy a decent day out with no bother.

Hope you have a great time in Leicester but I hope it's us progressing to the next round. See you Saturday   Smiley
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 14:58:44 »

Could be white....

Apparently we are housed in the corner. Therefore I stand by my original prediction that mine is blue!! Smiley

Langers

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 15:08:07 »

Apparently we are housed in the corner. Therefore I stand by my original prediction that mine is blue!! Smiley

We have got more than seats than they usually give, so you could be on a white one on the side or behind the goal  Smiley
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 15:12:36 »

Hi guys and gals. How are you? Just thought I'd pop on here and say hello.

Looking forward to Saturday and seeing a great away following in the 3,500+ Swindon fans. Top effort.

Just offering a little advice to those that haven't been to Leicester before. You'll not get any trouble here as for the most part, we're a friendly bunch. Avoid the pub called 'The Local Hero' if you're in colours (home fans only) but if you're not in colours then go for it, you should be fine.

There's a pub just up from The Local Hero on Freemans common called The Counting House which welcomes away fans and they don't mind you having a little sing song with the Leicester lot in there, it's all good natured, bear in mind though it's a busy pub and can take a little while to get served, just means order twice as much when you do get served  Pint

For the real ale drinkers there's a great pub called The Swan&Rushes which is right near the Leicester Royal Infirmary, depending on which direction you're coming from it's a bit of a walk, but worth it, beer is excellent there, note though, you can't use a card to buy drinks/food here, it's cash only.

As for the game, because you are bringing so many you have the full allocation in the corner, meaning our singers in L block have had to be reallocated. If you're unaware, the King Power stadium is a library at the best of times so moving some of our vocal lads and lasses isn't going to help much, so don't expect an electric atmosphere. However I've no doubt you'll make plenty of noise with the numbers you're bringing, the stewards are pretty reasonable, you'll be able to stand without any hassle from them, so you can enjoy a decent day out with no bother.

Hope you have a great time in Leicester but I hope it's us progressing to the next round. See you Saturday   Smiley

Cheers for the heads up, are these pubs quite close to the ground? Where's best to park our cars?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: