Print
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 194440 times)
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
NFL
« on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:17:48 »

Anyone a fan of the NFL on here?

What's your predictions for the Conference Championships?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:22:33 »

Patriots and giants for me. Then patriots to beat giants in the superbowl.

My team are the eagles. Awful year for us after it started with such high hopes.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:23:37 »

Giants to win it.
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:25:20 »

I reckon Patriots 49ers in the Superbowl.. Think Patriots may take it. And don't feel too bad about the Eagles season, I'm a Rams fan and I've had nothing to shout about for a good couple of years now..
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:29:03 »

I predict I'll fall asleep!

- Patriots coming good at the right time again (although Denver made them look better than they are) will be too much for the Ravens (who are always inconsistent)
- 49ers (beating the Saints was a phenomenal achievement) to overwhelm Giants (who make too many mistakes when under pressure)

Patriots to win Superbowl unfortunately.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:30:04 »

Really hoping for a Ravens 49ers Superbowl...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:32:42 »

Take my advise chaps,the Giants will walk the Superbowl,they beat Green Bay on Auto pilot.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:33:53 »

This.....but can't see it
...with the Ravens winning (Hated 49ers since days of Joe Montana)

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:35:25 »

This.....but can't see it...with the Ravens winning (Hated 49ers since days of Joe Montana)

I'll buy that.  Sadly I agree entirely with your post.

Mind you I thought the Saints or Packers would win the whole thing...so what the chuff do I know.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:35:39 »

Take my advise chaps,the Giants will walk the Superbowl,they beat Green Bay on Auto pilot.
But only because Green Bay kept dropping the ball with no pressure from the Giants D.

Even the Denver Donkeys or the Bungles would have won with the Cheeseheads playing like they did!

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:37:36 »

Mind you I thought the Saints or Packers would win the whole thing...so what the chuff do I know.
I was going for the Saints.

Momentum always seems to be the thing with NFL teams - Pats have it as do 49ers.

TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:40:14 »

I thought GB had it from like week 8.. I was shocked they dropped a game against the Chiefs.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:43:02 »

I think part of that was due to the Packers effectivley having 2 weeks off having rested starters in week 17, their Defence wasnt reading plays and Rogers' timing to his wide-outs was well out of sync.  In saying that Giants are on fire and would have beaten anyone last week anyway.

Giants will do the Niners.  Alex Smith will get killed by the Giants D-line, they wont score more than 20 and the Giants can put up big numbers on anyone right now.

Pats will do the Ravens.  Brady, Gronkowski, enough said.

Giants/Pats Superbowl will be a toss-up, mainly depending on whether Giants can keep the hot streak going, a 2 week break wont help.  Brady will just lead Pats to victory confirming his status as the best QB of the current century.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:48:15 »

I think part of that was due to the Packers effectivley having 2 weeks off having rested starters in week 17, their Defence wasnt reading plays and Rogers' timing to his wide-outs was well out of sync.  In saying that Giants are on fire and would have beaten anyone last week anyway.

Giants will do the Niners.  Alex Smith will get killed by the Giants D-line, they wont score more than 20 and the Giants can put up big numbers on anyone right now.

Pats will do the Ravens.  Brady, Gronkowski, enough said.

Giants/Pats Superbowl will be a toss-up, mainly depending on whether Giants can keep the hot streak going, a 2 week break wont help.  Brady will just lead Pats to victory confirming his status as the best QB of the current century.

My only hope is that the Patriots haven't won the superbowl since spygate...I hope that stays the same.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:44:04 by donkey » Logged

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 19, 2012, 18:50:22 »

Well I predicted a Saints v Packers NFC Championship game so that shows what I know. Although in fairness I don't think I was on my own there. I suppose the moral of the story is that it doesn't matter how good you were during the regular season as for me the Packers and Saints were the best two teams in the NFL let alone the NFC.

It all starts again from scratch when the play offs start.

As Leefer said, I would not put it past the Giants, who have been consistently inconsistent all season, to win the whole thing.

Unlike certain bitter Jets fans, Wink I hope the Patriots win it though. Could easily be a rematch of the '08 Superbowl.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 70   Go Up
Print
Jump to: