Poll
Question: so what do we think about that!!!  (Voting closed: Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 15:47:09)
love it - 35 (57.4%)
hate it - 26 (42.6%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: constable  (Read 58532 times)
fatbasher

« Reply #420 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:17:44 »

Benson and Tubbs.

It's got a ring to it.

The way things are you wouldn't rule it out would you?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:18:43 »

Shall we just leave Constable alone now....he was in a no win situation through no fault of his own,he hasn't had a bad word to say against Swindon FC and chose to stay loyal to his club when many would have took the money on the table.

He didn't want to join us and the powers to be at Oxford are the ones who should be taking the flak for selling to there near neigbours for peanuts,not a great fan of his but to be honest i feel that in all honesty he has been let down by his club,his agent and some cretins who think having a Twatter account entitles then to spout shite which obviously hasn't helped his cause.

To be honest if anyone mentions Constable again i shall be calling the police.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:21:06 »

There's absolutely no question he bottled it. All the facts support this

* James would have been aware of our first bid & could have put it to bed then.. But didn't

* Oxford stated that after discussions with the player they have aloud him to talk to Swindon... He obviously wanted to discuss terms with us

* Wray had set up a meeting with paolo & Constable in which he asked for more time to consider the move when paola was 2miles from the meet (paolo stuck his fingers up to that)

* Mr Wray himself said Constable was becoming un-easy at the abuse he was receiving on social network sites

The funniest part in this saga is that James Constable dressed it up as if he never wanted to leave Oxford & had no intention of doing so... Clearly this is Bullshit & the dimwits up the road have fell for it completely.

The only thing I find strange is how could Constable ever play for a set of fans that wishes he'd 'crash in his car' & 'die of cancer' etc...

It says a lot about his character & I'm pleased the hole situation didn't materialise

So well put. I have a Uncle who unfortunately is a scum fan and he reckons £250K would have been way over the top for the player. He likes him and reckons he works hard but Div 2 the limits.
Reckons they would have benefited to use the cash to boost the squad but the finacial rumours are still not dead.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #423 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:21:16 »

Constable, Constable, Constable, Constable,

Bid Boo's phone run out of battery?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:22:58 »

I DECLARE THIS THREAD OFFICIALLY DEAD - NO MORE JC.

FOREVER ROTTING IN THE 3 SIDED SHIT HOLE.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:23:24 »

Constable, Constable, Constable, Constable,

Bid Boo's phone run out of battery?

Probably Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:53:59 »

Looking forward to the Matt Tubbs thread already
DRS

« Reply #427 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 21:59:30 »

:-) Benson and Tubbs will be quality.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 22:02:33 »

Tubbs Tuesday?

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 22:04:00 »

Looking forward to the Matt Tubbs thread already

The domino effect will result in Oxford fans sending death threats to Tubbs.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 22:07:31 »

There's absolutely no question he bottled it. All the facts support this

* James would have been aware of our first bid & could have put it to bed then.. But didn't

* Oxford stated that after discussions with the player they have aloud him to talk to Swindon... He obviously wanted to discuss terms with us

* Wray had set up a meeting with paolo & Constable in which he asked for more time to consider the move when paola was 2miles from the meet (paolo stuck his fingers up to that)

* Mr Wray himself said Constable was becoming un-easy at the abuse he was receiving on social network sites

The funniest part in this saga is that James Constable dressed it up as if he never wanted to leave Oxford & had no intention of doing so... Clearly this is Bullshit & the dimwits up the road have fell for it completely.

The only thing I find strange is how could Constable ever play for a set of fans that wishes he'd 'crash in his car' & 'die of cancer' etc...

It says a lot about his character & I'm pleased the hole situation didn't materialise

Aside from provoking the meltdown that is the Poxford forum I wasn't interested whether we signed him or not - but that apparently some abuse on a social networking site changes his mind demonstrates that he's not the player for us.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 22:10:54 »

I think taking a bit of what each person who was involved in this said will give you the truth.
It nearly happend but didn't. Can we just move on now? for the sake of the children please.
Surely manatees and cheese is more important
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 22:12:20 »

Cheese yes,Manatees no.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Saturday, January 21, 2012, 23:59:30 »

Benson and Hedges or Crockett and Tubbs - no mixing
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Sunday, January 22, 2012, 02:41:07 »

I found out tonight that villa fucking hate oxford and are waiting to give them a good slap.

I wasnt overly fussed but i got a pint out of it
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: