Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Spearman and co  (Read 24001 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 21:53:46 »

no doubt we all remember TUMDFC.

And the fat greek having his driveway painted.
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 21:55:49 »

Some belting posts in this thread.  Thanks Christy and Pets (in particular).

Seconded - finding this thread fascinating..... Spearman sound like a good egg to me.

j

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:15:23 »

And all this because the Adver published a pic of Mike S. and PDC at Rotherham!  Oh, and Flashheart, that driveway painting will go down in STFC history!!!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:27:18 »

I'd like to thank the tit who started this topic.  Without it my (already reasonably high) opinion of Spearman wouldn't have risen so much

I suspect this was only started as a wind up designed to cause a reaction,   I'm glad it did.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 07:40:00 »

Still think its a little sad that Paul Davis & Mex Red are not sharing in the "glory" now as they were right in the mix during those bad days.

Nice post Duke, but would add that whilst things have drastically improved under PdC we're far from the glory days we all crave. Yes results are going our way and fingers crossed we'll go up, but we can't be satisfied with promotion from Divvie 4, when and I mean when, we return to the Championship that's when the glory days will return to the CG.

Back on topic I don't have anything against the likes of Spearman or even Willie Carson to be honest, for different reasons. The likes of Spearman and Ray Hardman put a lot of work in for very little return. Carson was just flogged a very bad sales opportunity and wanted his cash back when he realised. Can't blame him for that. I always think it's so easy to say 'if I had money I'd invest in STFC', I know unless I had a severe amount of cash available any football club wouldn't be seen as an investment opportunity for me, especially a club like Swindon.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 09:43:52 »

I was ambivalent until I went to the "fans forum" where they had James Wills, Diamandis, Carson  & Andronique on the panel.
My memories of is are that James Wills was a very unpleasant person, Diamandis was a cunt, Andonique was talking out of his arse & Carson was a jumped up twat who wasn't very nice to boot. Oh & Cliff Puffet sat on the front row with some bloke who turned red when having a go at the Orange campaign. Isn't he something to do with Supermarine now ?

From the Dark Side

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 11:21:40 »

I'd be interested to know why Dv thinks Spearman is a cunt?
If you are throwing it out there then let's read why you think he is a cunt.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 12:05:48 by arriba » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 11:27:51 »

If you are throwing it out, there then let's read why you think he is a cunt.

My guess is that it is something to do with selling players.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:10:25 »

If you are throwing it out there then let's read why you think he is a cunt.

Serious hat on now. I have a bloody good reason as why we think he's a cunt. This is far from a DMR style go against the grain post. However, its one of the few chapters of mine and my families life I am not willing to discuss on a public forum. There is also a very good reason why I am the only member of my family who has set foot in the County Ground since about 98/99. To sum it up he still owes my family a big, big fucking apology.

I know that sounds like a bit of a cop out but tough shit, I dont feel like I have to explain myself to you guys.

My guess is that it is something to do with selling players.

Your guess is fucking stupid.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:20:34 »

I'll go first.

One of your family was involved in the anti-McMahon protests and Mike S said some nasty about them in the press?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:27:07 »

Not even close, you can drop it now...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:32:46 »

Did Spearman beat your dad in a game of Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock?
DRS

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:36:59 »

Show us on the doll where he touched you.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:39:28 »

Serious hat on now. I have a bloody good reason as why we think he's a cunt. This is far from a DMR style go against the grain post. However, its one of the few chapters of mine and my families life I am not willing to discuss on a public forum. There is also a very good reason why I am the only member of my family who has set foot in the County Ground since about 98/99. To sum it up he still owes my family a big, big fucking apology.

I know that sounds like a bit of a cop out but tough shit, I dont feel like I have to explain myself to you guys.

Your guess is fucking stupid.

Did he cut off all of your family member's feet?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 13:43:01 »

Show us on the doll where he touched you.

You cunt, ive just spat my bacon sandwich over the screen
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: