Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Caddis & Ritchie......  (Read 33100 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:08:25 »

No smoke without fire and all that....
And if it aint true about Ipswich you can bet Richie is being watched by numerous clubs, and his recent performances will have even more taking note.
Ritchie will be being watched by many clubs I would imagine, but do you not think that our scouts - and PDC - are out watching players from other clubs?  It happens all the time.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:16:36 »

What stirred this one up into such a frenzy is that losing the entire right side of the team and arguably the side that most of our play comes down doesn't bare thinking about.

Time to draw a line under it and wait for the next rumour

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:27:12 »

Ritchie will be being watched by many clubs I would imagine, but do you not think that our scouts - and PDC - are out watching players from other clubs?  It happens all the time.

Of course they are.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:37:22 »

Good news this morning...especially the Ritchie quote saying he's focussed on winning the L2 title!

Hopefully this one has now been put to bed!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:46:59 »

Saw on the Ipswich forum that someone has inside info (heard that before) the bid for two players is with Crewe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:50:16 »

One of the Sundays said that Palace & Sheff Weds arei nterested in Ritchie - as none have that much money that has to be bollox also
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 12:58:55 »

Saw on the Ipswich forum that someone has inside info (heard that before) the bid for two players is with Crewe.

They have a young kid (Nick Powell I think it is) who is highly rated. Possible that he could be one.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 13:02:23 »

One of the Sundays said that Palace & Sheff Weds arei nterested in Ritchie - as none have that much money that has to be bollox also

Wednesday have plenty of money with Mandaric their chairman. They have just signed a right winger in Mike Jones (Bury) though and have been linked to Huddersfield's Gary Roberts and Stoke's Ben Marshall, so can't see them making a move for Ritchie.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 13:42:16 »

Some Ipswich fans are still convinced it is not a rumour.

They seem to think Wray is lying.

Ipswich fans are fuckwits. Remember them booing Sam Parkin even when he was their top scorer.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 13:56:27 »

They have a young kid (Nick Powell I think it is) who is highly rated. Possible that he could be one.
Nick Powell played very intelligently as a wide left midfielder/attacker for Alex, in a Dougie Freedman type way, at the CG on the opening day...inconruously for L2 acted like the ball was his friend.  Probably not hard enough working for PDC and possibly too good for Tractor Boys
Spencer_White

« Reply #265 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 21:29:07 »

One thing I did always like about Fitton was he always said a bid was only ever a fax with a figure and a signature. Anything else was not a bid. Since the takeover, STFC have always been brutally honest about what bids they have received, or bid themselves. Some clubs cant handle that, they need the smoke and mirrors to try and keep their own fans happy.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:01:29 »

Sorry, but which ipswich forums are people looking at?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Monday, January 16, 2012, 22:10:10 »

http://www.twtd.co.uk/mb.php
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 10:32:43 »

Nothing about those 2 on the tractor boys forum.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012, 10:35:24 »

quote from Paul Jewell....

TRIO ARE YOUNGSTERS SAYS BOSS

Paul Jewell has told the Club website that the three players Town made bids for over the weekend are all young players.

The Blues' boss confirmed to www.itfc.co.uk after Saturday's draw against Birmingham that the Club had been speaking to two clubs about new recruits and offers had been made for the trio.

While not wishing to get drawn into speculation regarding the identity of the players, Paul said: "What I will confirm is that the three players are aged 24 and under.

"While we can't sign every player under 20, we are definitely going to put the emphasis on bringing younger players to the Football Club.

"I'm on record already in saying that I got the balance wrong in terms of the number of older players we brought in .

"We need experience in the side and in the squad but looking forward and for the long-term future of the Club, we will be focusing on younger players.

"The three players we have made bids for fall into that category, in fact one is a teenager."

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: