Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans debate  (Read 21044 times)
DMR

« Reply #165 on: Friday, December 30, 2011, 23:54:45 »

That's just a shit analogy, Jonny.

I wouldn't expect a load of pissed-up cretins to jump up and down causing mayhem in the cinema - would you?

If they did, and they caused my family to become scared or harassed, I'd put either the mouthiest, the most aggressive or the obvious ring-leader straight on their arse, no problem. And I'd follow up swiftly with anyone else who fancied a pop. If they got the better of me, thats life. Id rather go down trying to protect my family than put up with wankers who cant take their drink, or who have no respect for kids or other people.

The alternative I guess is to sit back and hope someone else deals with it, or for someone with 'authority' to come along, which is just abdicating social responsibility in my book.

If a lad gets a smack in the mouth when he's acting like a cunt, he wont forget it. He equally wont forget the humiliation of being twatted in front of his mates. Equally, most of them are either cowards or bullies. Either way, they wont want to attract similar treatment, and generally will sober up quickly and just shut the fuck up.

Everyone - including the wankers - can then just move on and enjoy the football.

It's just good parenting really, only on a slightly bigger scale Wink

Hahahaha. Trying to protect my family. Here's me thinking it was football not the fuckin Titantic.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 13:47:51 »

Firstly let me say yesterday was a fantastic away game,love late winners especially away from home.But thought I'd post this here as people are quick to jump on here and have a go at the kids when the behaviour of 4/5 middle aged 'hoolies' led by ginger Phil Mitchell was disgraceful.It started with Phil repeatedly calling most of our players cunts with Matt Ritchie in particular getting a barage of abuse from these clowns.When Ritchie and Caddis turned to face them they were subjected to more abuse and threats to which they rightfully swore back.At this point fans started telling Phil and his mates to shut up to which they turned round swearing and threatening women 4 rows behind them then teenage kids.I don't understand people who come to the games abuse our own players, abuse our own fans and act like idiots.Needless to say after the win these same middle aged blokes tried to call Ritchie over to apologise for calling him a cunt,rightfully so Ritchie was having none of it.Earlier in this thread people talked about pulling kids aside and having a word to get them to behave so who does it when the people are 40's/50's? We will struggle to hang onto great players with fans who are so quick to abuse even when we are doing well. Thought 95% of our fans were fantastic but those few let us down and embarrass us as a club week after week!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 14:46:54 »

is the ginger Phil Mitchell Crispy and his school kids crew?!

a fucking embarrassment if so

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 14:48:06 »

is the ginger Phil Mitchell Crispy and his school kids crew?!

a fucking embarrassment if so

No. They were sat in the front row behind the goal. All middle aged blokes going absolutely mental over fuck all.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 14:48:42 »

I'd be highly surprised if they 16/17 year old Crispy was the ginger Phil Mitchell - unless he's had a really hard life.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 14:57:37 »

The ginger Phil Mitchell has been going for years him and his mates always act like extras from Green Street, nothing to do with Crispy's gang i believe.

His kid is now a fully paid up member complete with burberry cap, probably mid-teens but has perfected the gormless look.

Amusing stuff these guys.
Spencer_White

« Reply #171 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 15:03:05 »

Tends to be what happens when you have 95% of fans sitting in complete silence. You will hear the negative stuff.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #172 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 15:06:02 »

That guy is a proper cunt to be fair. He squared up to someone at Rovers too, and generally abused everyone around him. Bell-end.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 15:35:16 »

Is this the guy who looks a bit sloth like?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 15:36:30 »

[url width=295 height=259]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090504094445/iceage/images/4/4a/SIdSloth2.jpg[/url]
?

If it's the same bloke I saw him talking to Crispy so therefore they're all the absolute worst
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 15:40:30 »

[url width=494 height=450]http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad185/swindon123/sloth.jpg[/url]

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 17:05:47 »

This guy stands in the middle of the Town End and is the biggest moaner going, a mate of mine had a go at him not long before Wilson was sacked because he was ranting about how he would rather have Malpas back. In short, he is an idiot, but i'm glad people had a pop at him.

I was on the side at Northampton and put two and two together to work out what had happened just judging on where the anger from the fans at the back was directed towards. Ginger Phil Mitchell isn't great though, i've always called him a fatter Mick Hucknell
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 18:06:59 »

It was the grey-haired guy who was giving Ritchie some grief. A couple of teens behind me told him to shut up and called him a cunt, to which he took offense to. His defense was that he was a season ticket holder and could say what he wanted  Roll Eyes

Cats are better than dogs FACT
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 18:11:02 »

Did anyone else hear the bloke who kept shouting "get into 'im, fuck 'im up" whenever a Northampton player had the ball? He also kept going on about Frank Bruno when Akinfenwa came on even when we had possession. I swear I heard him shout "pigeon twat" at one point.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, January 1, 2012, 18:12:05 »

Why didn't you all go and give them a kicking back into line?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: