Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Morecambe Official Matchday Thread  (Read 19742 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 22:27:20 »

That's the one Batch, even had pineapple head songs for him!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 22:30:59 »

Last time I saw him being interviewed he was still bitter about all the abuse he got, reckoned it destroyed his career.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #182 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 22:36:09 »

Last time I saw him being interviewed he was still bitter about all the abuse he got, reckoned it destroyed his career.
Fantasy Football should have ruined the carrers of Baddiel and Skinner - what a load of utter shite it was
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 22:49:33 »

used to be a keepr from Crewe with a similar hair style.  Remember going there, beating them 2-0 (?). stopping off at motorway services on the way back down and he walked in.  Fair play, we were singing about his hair cut, he smiled and came over and chatted for a few minutes, congratulating us!!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 22:52:50 »

Fantasy Football should have ruined the carrers of Baddiel and Skinner - what a load of utter shite it was

Baddiel was in the crowd for Brian Cox's Night With The Stars, saying he looked like shit is an understatement. If you didn't know who he was and bumped in to him in the street you'd think you were being mugged by an alcoholic tramp.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 08:10:21 »

That's the one Batch, even had pineapple head songs for him!

Yes, there is a quick reference to it when talking about a dutch move (it was "he's got a pineapple on his head" to the tune of "he's got the whole world in his hands")

well I liked it.

Baddiel was in the crowd for Brian Cox's Night With The Stars, saying he looked like shit is an understatement. If you didn't know who he was and bumped in to him in the street you'd think you were being mugged by an alcoholic tramp.

He did, but it should be Skinner that looks like an alcoholic tramp given his past.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 08:47:39 »

used to be a keepr from Crewe with a similar hair style.  Remember going there, beating them 2-0 (?). stopping off at motorway services on the way back down and he walked in.  Fair play, we were singing about his hair cut, he smiled and came over and chatted for a few minutes, congratulating us!!

Mark Gayle.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 09:34:46 »

I remember the 'pineapple ' chants when Lee played for Peterborough at the CG. 
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 12:19:36 »

Completely OT, but who is the lass on Fantasy Football with Danny Baker on the clip Batch posted -I recognise her but its doing my head in!
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 12:30:22 »

Completely OT, but who is the lass on Fantasy Football with Danny Baker on the clip Batch posted -I recognise her but its doing my head in!

Susan Tully

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 13:00:08 »

Susan Tully

Best known as Michelle Fowler in Deadenders.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 13:29:38 »

Her career has gone well since 'Enders then. I guess she could be doing stage work.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 17:59:04 »

Mark Gayle.

He got some stick at the TE , then miskicked and the song then stated he had a pineapple on his foot!

Clems Army!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 18:03:24 »

I reckon him being shit destroyed his career.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: