Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HTC Desire  (Read 9484 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 18:09:52 »

http://www.appbrain.com/app/app-2-sd-%28move-app-to-sd%29/com.a0soft.gphone.app2sd

Not sure if this is free or not, might be worth checking out. Says froyo (2.2) compatible.

Cheers Batch looks like that could help.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 18:13:30 »

I could name you half a dozen apps which at best slowed down, at worst stopped working after updates.

Didn't realise you could roll back apps via iTunes...will check that out.

There was a problem with iOS 4 which caused things to run really slow on older iPhones, they fixed that pretty quickly. Other than that I've not had nor heard of any issues related to iOS updates - they are pretty stable and have normally been out in beta for many months before hand.

I've never rolled back an app via iTunes so don't know how to do it but I presume you delete the latest version and import the older one. There will be a folder in your iTunes library called "previous mobile applications".
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 19:05:04 »

If you go to settings then applications you should be able to move apps to the SD card
stfcinbmth

« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 19:23:43 »

If you go to settings then applications you should be able to move apps to the SD card

Very handy, cheers Batch

Handcent SMS looks to be what woolster wants, adjustable font size, have sent him pm on how to set it up
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: