Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Southend Vs Swindon - Official matchday thread.  (Read 43765 times)
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: Wednesday, December 7, 2011, 23:57:40 »

Quite often it's the best players who get slated by opposing fans for even the little trivial things as its better than admitting that they are just quality players who don't play for them.
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 00:22:59 »

Just in the last two games alone Caddis was moaning a lot at the ref. I'm sure in his eyes he's just fulfilling the captains role as team spokesperson but he's running the risk of needless bookings if he carries on doing it every week.

And as much as we shouldn't care what other teams think of us and most comments can be put down to sour grapes, we don't want to end up being mentioned in the same breath as Crawley in terms of teams hating us do we?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #497 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 00:40:24 »

Ritchie does like a tumble, though he doesn't play act beyond going to ground fairly easily.

Think as a home side you have to expect the opposition to play a bit more of a frustrating niggly game. I can't say I've noticed our entire team surround the ref as I have with some other teams, but it may be me choosing to ignore it.
Coca Fola

« Reply #498 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 04:46:19 »

Fuck all the rest. They're jealous.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 08:05:22 »

Just in the last two games alone Caddis was moaning a lot at the ref. I'm sure in his eyes he's just fulfilling the captains role as team spokesperson but he's running the risk of needless bookings if he carries on doing it every week.

He's been doing it all season, he does love running across the pitch to the ref with his arms outstretched to have a moan. It used to annoy me, but after the apathy displayed on the pitch last season I'm happy to see the levels of passion and fight the players are showing this year, even if it gets them into trouble occasionally.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: