Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can you hear thetownend.com sing?  (Read 12443 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 20:32:13 »

I miss you baldy

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 20:36:15 »

Talk talk was an ace poster.
His friday night co-op beer induced rants were superb. Great reading and i liked the bloke to be honest.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, November 13, 2011, 20:45:25 »

I think Twitter is one of the reasons the TEF has become quieter. I always used to rely on the TEF for matchday information - teams, goals, reaction - and transfer news/rumours but Twitter is a hell of a lot more convenient.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 01:29:51 »

I'll jump in with the missing lumps camp. He was the best. Also Talk talk, but less so.

I don't post much because you're all fascist scum for some reason my life improves when I don't spend however many hours a day posting on here. I now have a lovely girlfriend and job prospects are looking good. It's funny how that works isn't it.

I do check not-logged-in quite often. And I don't think I only post when we've lost as someone has said, unless I've done it drunk and forgotten, maybe something tongue in cheek. I'm quite happy to take the piss out of my own melodramatic forum actions, so can't imagine I'd have done anything else. I'm too fucking lazy to check though.

I did listen to most of the Huddersfield game, first time I've done anything more than check the result for ages. We sounded good. Go Swindon, etc.. Not going to pretend that I'll ever be happy about Di Canio, but that's how it goes. I'd prefer he'd fuck off sooner with us winning rather than sooner with us losing.

I wrote you all a short poem...

Shall I go
on the tef?
not for my woe,
it leaves bereft
me of amusement,
can't leave my renouncement,
should I make an announcement?
Probably no,
but fuck it I will anyway.

« Last Edit: Monday, November 14, 2011, 01:43:13 by Nebuliser Malfunction » Logged
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 07:13:56 »

I'll jump in with the missing lumps camp. He was the best. Also Talk talk, but less so.

I don't post much because you're all fascist scum for some reason my life improves when I don't spend however many hours a day posting on here. I now have a lovely girlfriend and job prospects are looking good. It's funny how that works isn't it.

I do check not-logged-in quite often. And I don't think I only post when we've lost as someone has said, unless I've done it drunk and forgotten, maybe something tongue in cheek. I'm quite happy to take the piss out of my own melodramatic forum actions, so can't imagine I'd have done anything else. I'm too fucking lazy to check though.

I did listen to most of the Huddersfield game, first time I've done anything more than check the result for ages. We sounded good. Go Swindon, etc.. Not going to pretend that I'll ever be happy about Di Canio, but that's how it goes. I'd prefer he'd fuck off sooner with us winning rather than sooner with us losing.

Shall I go
on the tef?
not for my woe,
it leaves bereft
me of amusement,
Probably no,
but fuck it I will anyway

How about you fuck off anyway. After years of abject misery, Swindon Town are on the up, yet you think you have the right to disappear and then return to address posters as ''fascist scum''. Get a life Ben. Maybe go and shag your loveley new girlfriend. But please don't think you can come back on here with the same level of respect and credibility that you may have enjoyed in the past. You killed that. ''Nebuliser''.....maybe. 'Malfunction''......almost certainly. We have entered a new era. Please acknowledge and respect that.
DMR

« Reply #95 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 09:03:45 »

. I now have a lovely girlfriend and job prospects are looking good.

Pics asap please and you will have to forgive me as I find the second revelation hard to believe.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 10:50:00 »

I think Twitter is one of the reasons the TEF has become quieter. I always used to rely on the TEF for matchday information - teams, goals, reaction - and transfer news/rumours but Twitter is a hell of a lot more convenient.

this. Still like it on here, just not as convenient as i use twitter for work purposes too, so have it on all day.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 22:13:29 »

Ben has a girlfriend!!!! I feel insanely jealous
Ben buys the best gifts he would make a lovely wife
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, November 14, 2011, 22:15:45 »

Pics asap please and you will have to forgive me as I find the second revelation hard to believe.

I love you dave xx
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, November 17, 2011, 23:53:20 »

Shall I go
on the tef?
not for my woe,
it leaves bereft
me of amusement,
Probably no,
but fuck it I will anyway

How about you fuck off anyway. After years of abject misery, Swindon Town are on the up, yet you think you have the right to disappear and then return to address posters as ''fascist scum''. Get a life Ben. Maybe go and shag your loveley new girlfriend. But please don't think you can come back on here with the same level of respect and credibility that you may have enjoyed in the past. You killed that. ''Nebuliser''.....maybe. 'Malfunction''......almost certainly. We have entered a new era. Please acknowledge and respect that.

Can I direct you to http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,29986.msg660975.html#msg660975
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Friday, November 18, 2011, 01:13:40 »

Has anybody ever found Nils?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: