Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonights game  (Read 7109 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 05:33:15 »

i was taking alot of pleasure in mocking Halliday, that girly-haired twat. i dont remember him being such a ponce  :|

Kingy still looks like a cuban drug dealer.

Spud

« Reply #46 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 05:42:04 »

I can remember seeing Halliday in a few clubs on various nights out a few years back and thinking "What a fucking prick!", him and his mate would actually act like a loved up couple on their Honeymoon. :evil:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 05:51:13 »

he had hair like a girl. and was kinda poo.

Asher

« Reply #48 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 07:52:33 »

Leggett were you with us? We were abusing him all game behind the goal?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 07:54:52 »

Just remembered, I was talking to a mate who knows a few ciren academy players (i.e. take it with a pinch of salt), but apparently Town of the Cirencester variety were less than impressed with "our strongest possible team" put out last night and I was told a bit of an argument over the contract (to play our 1st team) is brewing with threats of court action made yesterday.... Also the admission was apparently supposed to be £7, but was reduced to £5 due to a weakend Swindon team....

Might all be BS, in fact I think it quite likely to be BS. If the missing players were 'injured'  Wink  then how do Ciren prove otherwise....
Asher

« Reply #50 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 08:05:28 »

It could have been a lot worse, we had a far few first team players out. Cirencester have a nice little set up out there.
Asher

« Reply #51 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 08:07:33 »

oh just remembered possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen.  My mate Yatsey was walking through teh bar after the game and we had been near the town players this kid in the new away shirt had it all signed, he looked at me and my mate and my mate said 'you want that signed' the bloke was like yeah please mate.  My mate signed it, kid turnes to his mate and says 'whos that' cracked me up the kid had no idea.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 08:23:19 »

Despite actually playing yesterday evening, Nicholas still managed to get home and be pissed in studio by about 1am...

Professional...

If we didnt  have such a small squad he'd be gone by now I reckon...
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 08:54:04 »

migz was the best player on the pitch by a mile. shakes looked good down the right. i thought david stroud did well when he come on (no. 28 ), good to see him running at players - one for the future. the nigerian was looking good i thought, up until that penalty - he had a couple of good touches & layoffs. priet definatly worth another look. bulman is crap, the other keeper we had there (john stewart?) should have been given a chance. kevin halliday needs a kick in the face. steve cowe is a little porker. roberts wants out. the end
Piemonte

« Reply #54 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 09:13:59 »

Quote from: "Asher"
Leggett were you with us? We were abusing him all game behind the goal?

Asher, I was stood right next to you and your mates. Your Halliday abuse was very funny.

Some points from last nights game:

1. Shakes looks good, very very quick, and that run he went on towards the end of the first half was quality.
2. Kevin Halliday has terrible hair and isnt much skinnier than me.
3. Bulman is shit
4. Drinking beer in the sun behind the goal is great.
5. No. 15's penalty was the worst I've ever seen live and is one of the funniest football moments I've ever witnessed. I was still chuckling to myself 10 minutes afterwards!
6. James Cuntstubble looked alright to me, worth another try. His scissors kick towards the end was very unlucky.
7. Matty Heywood was there, Walt Flanagans Dog spoke to him when I was having a piss and said he was a nice bloke. He dosnt think Danny Coles will be leaving city. boooo
8. Nicholau kept going infield onto his right foot? why? I thought he liked to get down the wing and put crosses in?
Asher

« Reply #55 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 09:40:06 »

eh, how come si never know who anyone is but you know me! annoying! Next time say hello fella!
I 8 Razor

« Reply #56 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 10:04:01 »

how many friendlies are left, do you reckon we will start to play an idea of the team to take to barnsley in the later games.

wot are we gonna do if rhys gets injured in the season, ive heard bulman will be useless in our league.
Piemonte

« Reply #57 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 10:28:28 »

Quote from: "Asher"
eh, how come si never know who anyone is but you know me! annoying! Next time say hello fella!

I dont know what you look like mate! It must have been you and your mates next to us though.
Asher

« Reply #58 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 11:03:15 »

Phew! Yeah about 10 of us having a laugh and a ber, happy days
Zurich Red

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, July 15, 2005, 11:30:46 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
4. Drinking beer in the sun behind the goal is great.

One good thing about watching football in Switzerland - not only can you stand behind the goal and drink beer, but they even have people who come round with a tray of beers every few minutes and serve it to you so you don't miss any of the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: