Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town -v- Gillingham FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34503 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 10:34:29 »

Rory Fallon vs. Brizzle...

Welcome back Arriba...  Surely not posting but still reading defeats the purpose?!
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 11:17:53 »

My favourite was Fjortoft's v Millwall in the Littlewoods quarter final.......sublime.

That isn't the one which had Mick mcCarthy moaning about a fluke in the post match interview was it?

Stunning intended shot IMHO Clap
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 11:44:27 »

That goal... plus all the other ones mentioned are on these YouTube videos:

Shearer's two goals at WBA start at 8:22 on the first one.  Ross MacLaren's at Birmingham is pretty special too (7:08 on the first one).

THANK-YOU!
Spencer_White

« Reply #303 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 16:45:34 »

My intention wasn't to post but i can't have this bollocks in my absence.

Who is them then? Richie is mentioned above and he wasn't playing centre mid so that's him out for a start. It was our centre midfield area which at the time was a problem imo.
What i had to say in august has fuck all to do with what idiots have to say now slaggin off players when the team has settled and much better. I don't share their view.
Ridiculous to put my name into a debate about here and now and drag up a 2 month old thread.(i stand by what i said by the way)
No-one more happy then me that things have got better.

Also want to clear up the why i left bollocks that was debated on here for a bit. I wanted to leave for a few reasons, it wasn't attention seeking,in a huff,too sensitive,clique(there i've said it again Wink  )bollocks some posted.
I couldn't win.if i said goodbye i would have been accused of attention seeking,but my reason for deleting was to stop the temptation to post,nothing more.

I don't intend on posting for a while but am going to keep my account open as in hindsight i should have just stopped posting and left it at that.

Thanks to all those who had kind words to say about me by the way.

In central midfield for us at Shrewsbury August 27th, Simon Ferry and Jonathon Smith.

I did rate your posts overrall. Just not in that thread.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 17:29:43 »

That isn't the one which had Mick mcCarthy moaning about a fluke in the post match interview was it?

Stunning intended shot IMHO Clap

I believe he said he'd show his arse in Burton's window if Fjortoft meant it.  The good folk at Burton are still waiting, scared for McCarthy's arse.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 18:08:41 »

Anyone else notice that our good run has coincided with DRS buggering off?

(which was a shame as I like his posts in general)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 18:11:41 »

Cox v Walsall is technically the best Town goal ever in my book

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 18:15:22 »

Anyone else notice that our good run has coincided with DRS buggering off?

(which was a shame as I like his posts in general)

Was talking to him a few days back...he wishes you all the best.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 18:21:37 »

Have always had a liking for Deadly's goal at Watford.
If I recall he had scored his first goal for Town in the midweek before (although that was largely because the keeper threw it in), and there were a few Town fans starting to get on his back for the lack of goals. So that one at Watford was even more out of the blue.

In fact I liked it so much I bought the match video from Watford. Tom Jones' goal in the same game wasn't too shabby either.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #309 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 18:53:13 »

Was talking to him a few days back...he wishes you all the best.

Are you at home or what? Just rung you  Bye
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 19:10:20 »

Cox v Walsall is technically the best Town goal ever in my book

Eddie Murray.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 20:33:37 »

My favourite not on there (probably because it was FA Cup ?) A flowing one touch move and a full length diving header by Dave Mitchell.  Against Watford if I remember correctly.

Henry, Hoddle and Cox apart from that.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #312 on: Friday, October 28, 2011, 23:05:07 »

My favourite not on there (probably because it was FA Cup ?) A flowing one touch move and a full length diving header by Dave Mitchell.  Against Watford if I remember correctly.

That goal by Mich is my favourite also. Strouds v Everton is class but he did a few like that. I also enjoyed the Fridge running from his own half away to Notts County one tuesday night and his free kick v Port Vale.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Saturday, October 29, 2011, 08:33:17 »

That's mine as well. The move involved McLaren, Ling, Shearer and Mitchell and started off about half way inside our own half. Amazing goal. Rory's effort against the slave traders pushes it close though.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Sunday, October 30, 2011, 09:13:29 »

Kenny Stroud's goal in the FA Cup against Everton (Late 70s / early 80s) was a cracker
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: