Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new loanee (Christian Montano) from West Ham...goals ahoy!  (Read 11503 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, October 31, 2011, 19:50:14 »

I see the hammers have recalled robbie hall from oxford to cover for injuroes, he was on fire at the scummers

Wouldnt it be oh so funny if he ended up here

I think Hall is an Oxford-ish lad, his family live in Aylesbury, so I hope he wouldn't do that. Considering how well its gone for him here, and how patently obvious it is that we are a much better side than you, I reckon he'd be keen to come back here later in the season - and we would take him immediately.

West Ham Fan, will Hall be on your bench/in your XI next game?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, October 31, 2011, 19:54:16 »

I think Hall is an Oxford-ish lad, his family live in Aylesbury, so I hope he wouldn't do that. Considering how well its gone for him here, and how patently obvious it is that we are a much better side than you, I reckon he'd be keen to come back here later in the season - and we would take him immediately.

West Ham Fan, will Hall be on your bench/in your XI next game?

Nice effort at fishing OF! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 14:18:23 »

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20111108/gillingham-xi-v-west-ham-united-xi-live_2236884_2509842

Looks like Montano is back at West Ham already. Playing for West Ham's development XI against a Gillingham XI today.

That'll piss Martin Allen and Notts County off some more! haha

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 15:41:57 »

#stfc fans thank you.. U did showed some great support while I was there I want to wish u the best of lucks in tonight's game.

From Montaro twitter, yep hes gone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: