Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Hereford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22338 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:56:27 »

Why doesn't Ricthie ever get to play on the left? Hereford right back looks crap and we could've taken more advantage on the left.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:01:51 »

What a load of shit can't believe today's performance. Went swimming with my 9 month old, come back check the score 2-0 to the good, go for an afternoon nap, wake up and 3-3. Just not good enough.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:05:16 »

Whats pissed me off more than today's result is Don Rogers Shop leaving the forum. One of only a few who's opinion I value.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:09:17 »

No goals were Lanzanos fault yet he is getting he most abuse. A bit silly isn't it , caddis at fault for two yet receives no stick. Its not he end of the world, in January last year Stevenage were 18th and went up still. Everyone stay by Paolo and have faith !

Well if that is the case the lets get on Lanzano's back brigade need a reality check,far as i can see Burton aside he has done a sound job.
If he wasn't at fault for any goals today then the abuse he is getting is out of order to be honest.

Oh well each to there own i suppose.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:17:04 »

I see DRS's point and I agree with him.

If we win, people are happy. When we lose, the same people are quick to whine and moan. There's never any balance, it's either happy joy joy or slit your wrists time.

I miss arriba.

No fucking way - are you serious trying to tell me us winning makes people happy and us losing doesnt?

The reason the responses and after thoughts are one extreme to the other is because our results are exactly that - one extreme to the other. Our results have either been fantastic or embarrassing.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:19:03 »

Well I feel different.....

Lanzano was at fault for the first - I think if he got a hand to it (which he did) he should have been strong enough to tip it over - it really wasn't travelling that quickly....

The second and third - which I am sure everyone would agree were more or less carbon copies...either you need a keeper that will come and try to win everything and be big and imposing - or you need a centre half (like Shaun Taylor) who will come and win everything for you.....

Unfortunately we had neither today - and that for me is what PDC needs to sort quickly - we are good going forward and on the whole good at the back - but there is a glaring gap that if we do not sort out we will go nowhere in this division - there are too many teams who have a big man up front that we need to start dealing with....  

Wise men say........
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:19:51 »

When we lined up for what became their third goal, the guy behind me said for fuck's sake, our smallest player is marking their no. 4, said it all really.  We are shit at defending deep crosses, Flint must play again soon.  Saw him arrive at the ground today in his new merc with personalised number plates, and what a scruffy fucker he looked!!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #187 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:21:54 »

Who cares about the football? I got my new Simon Ferry chant going, that's good enough for me.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:22:51 »

When we lined up for what became their third goal, the guy behind me said for fuck's sake, our smallest player is marking their no. 4, said it all really.  We are shit at defending deep crosses, Flint must play again soon.  Saw him arrive at the ground today in his new merc with personalised number plates, and what a scruffy fucker he looked!!

big fucker as well!

Who cares about the football? I got my new Simon Ferry chant going, that's good enough for me.

Which was....?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #189 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:25:07 »

How does it go ?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:27:10 »

Lanzano ain't a bad shot stopper, however he needs to.command his defence better
stfcinbmth

« Reply #191 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:28:21 »

Flint must play again soon.

Inclined to agree, and the closest we have to Shaun Taylor at the mo(for the benefit of sheepshagger)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:28:46 »

Whats pissed me off more than today's result is Don Rogers Shop leaving the forum. One of only a few who's opinion I value.

Fucking hell and people wonder why some are put off this forum!  I don't value anyone's opinion on here, that's the fair way of doing things.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:30:13 »

I don't like Lanzano and feel we need a decent 1st choice keeper, but he isn't the reason we didn't win today.  

Our best Centre Half was sat in the stands whilst we struggled to deal with high balls into the box  in a strong wind, against big Centre forwards.

McCormack being able to stand in at Centre Half is a real bonus, but he should only be a stand in when the recognised players in that position are unavailable. He is just too short to play that position week in week out.

I'm a bit concerned about what's going on with Flint, possibly more so because during PDC's post match radio interview the interviewer didn't even touch on Flint's possible return to the 1st team, even when PDC had spoken about knowing we were lacking in height today.  Have they been told not to ask about him?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #194 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 18:32:06 »

Which was....?

It's that shit Barbera Striesand song. We just sing the tune and say Simon Ferry instead of Barbera Striesand Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: