Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Hereford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22311 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:29:53 »

Rhys Evans Wink

I'd rather have Evans and Glass than Lanzano.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:30:17 »

Let's hope di Canio can find some rotweillers amongst his chihuahuas.

I fucking hate those little cunts

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:31:18 »

Looks like DRS has had enough and deleted his account.

Thats a shame....

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:32:49 »

Thats a shame....

Who's going to be the new agony aunt? I nominate DMR
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:34:41 »

Drs was wearing a snood today Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:34:59 »

I'd rather have Evans and Glass than Lanzano.

I would rather have Evans than a Glass of Lanzano.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:39:08 »

Thats a shame....

It is, but what kind of reaction did he expect to see straight after a game that we threw a 2-0 lead away?

It takes some people a day or two to get balance. Myself included.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #172 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:39:58 »

You obviously missed the two outstanding saves he made at Exeter to give us the win....was he at fault for the goals today then?

I was there at Exeter and missed 2 outstanding saves Wink he actually did play alright at Exeter even though he was bouncing around like Tigger on steroids.

Not the worst Swindon keeper but well down the bottom of the list, Tony Warner was a fucking appalling keeper, Alistair Sperring was a different class of badness, Nicky Hammond was never much better than him, Richard Key...well out of his depth in league football.

We do need a commanding keeper at the back who has communication skills and can help organize the defence.

But I am with DRS its all either great or shit, theres no inbetween with our fans.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:41:59 »

It is, but what kind of reaction did he expect to see straight after a game that we threw a 2-0 lead away?

Agree. We cheer when we win and moan when we lose. It doesn't mean we don't all love the club. It's the same at every club in the world and always will be.

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:43:11 »

What a drama queen. We cheer when we win and moan when we lose. It doesn't mean we don't all love the club. It's the same at every club in the world and always will be.

It's the dramatic swing between the two though. And the distinct lack of balance.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:47:44 »

I was there at Exeter and missed 2 outstanding saves Wink he actually did play alright at Exeter even though he was bouncing around like Tigger on steroids.

Not the worst Swindon keeper but well down the bottom of the list, Tony Warner was a fucking appalling keeper, Alistair Sperring was a different class of badness, Nicky Hammond was never much better than him, Richard Key...well out of his depth in league football.

We do need a commanding keeper at the back who has communication skills and can help organize the defence.

But I am with DRS its all either great or shit, theres no inbetween with our fans.

So can someone tell me what he did wrong today,was he at fault for the goals,was his kicking shit,because the reports i got was that he played really well at Exeter.
Gnasher

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:48:59 »

It's the dramatic swing between the two though. And the distinct lack of balance.

Caught before the edit  Wink I take my emotions to football, rather than take it out on the family. If we win I'm a happy bunny, but lose I'm completely irrational!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:50:56 »

All I've seen today is questions of whether we need a new keeper and where Flint is.

Can't honestly see the point at all. He mentioned Caddis being at fault should be the main talking point instead, but from my seat in the DRS there were two shit set piece goals that I couldn't see who was supposed to be marking the scorers or what Caddis did wrong. Still its easier to throw a hissy fit, moan about "morons" and delete an account than explain yourself I suppose.

Anyway, if someone could write up a TEF charter on acceptable levels of criticism/praise I'm sure we'll all comply.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:52:03 »

What a disappointing day.

We were pretty shit all game but in the first half Hereford were even worse so we got 2-0 ahead. I thought Kerrouche's goal was a pretty smart turn, and De Vita was better in the air for the first goal than either of the other forwards - why can none of our strikers time threr jumps?

I don't have a particular problem with the starting 11 but PDC's subs benches sometimes seem to lack balance. If PDC knew we might be a bit on the short side, surely have Flint on the bench to shore things up if need be. 2 strikers on the bench is a bit of a luxury when you only have 5 subs.

Ref and linesman on the arkells side were dire - the linesman could have helped the ref with the penalty decision, but when do they ever flag for anything these days?

Oh - and I thought Cibocci was absolutely shite.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
phelpsieboy

« Reply #179 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:54:06 »

No goals were Lanzanos fault yet he is getting he most abuse. A bit silly isn't it , caddis at fault for two yet receives no stick. Its not he end of the world, in January last year Stevenage were 18th and went up still. Everyone stay by Paolo and have faith !
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: