Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Hereford Official Matchday Thread  (Read 22297 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:06:15 »

Yes McCormack has played well but we've conceded two goals from crosses today some more height in the defence would of help.

Correct but he has picked the defenders that have done ok recently.
No doubt you and others would have slated the manager for changing the defence if he had started with Flint and we had lost,.....he gets slated when he tinkers and he gets slated when he dosn't.
Sometimes it is up to the players to show some balls,2-0 up you should win v Hereford with a midget in defence.
Its a point,a dozen matches in i am happy if not elated with the start PDC has made...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #151 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:09:19 »

Correct but he has picked the defenders that have done ok recently.
No doubt you and others would have slated the manager for changing the defence if he had started with Flint and we had lost,.....he gets slated when he tinkers and he gets slated when he dosn't.
Sometimes it is up to the players to show some balls,2-0 up you should win v Hereford with a midget in defence.
Its a point,a dozen matches in i am happy if not elated with the start PDC has made...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go yet.

Fucking spot on.

Bad day at the office, move on, next game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #152 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:11:48 »

Caddis at fault for 2 goals today but you morons still have a pop at team selection.Said it elsewhere but i am more fucked off with our fans than performances at the moment. i understand todays frustration but the same old cunts are here again ready to gloat. this place in my opinion has hit an all time low and is now on par with thisis
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:13:20 »

Caddis at fault for 2 goals today but you morons still have a pop at team selection.Said it elsewhere but i am more fucked off with our fans than performances at the moment. i understand todays frustration but the same old cunts are here again ready to gloat. this place in my opinion has hit an all time low and is now on par with thisis

Are you on the blob?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:18:11 »

Yep and just talked to a mate who went and he told me that Lanzano had no chance or was at fault for any of the goals?
I was stuck at home resting the stitched up groin Roll Eyes,so cannot comment but he seems to think he had no chance with all three,so why knock him Hmmm

That said i can understand people's frustrations,we have beaten the leaders easy in Crawley and Southend,should be beating Hereford.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:18:36 »

Another forum account deleated. I give it 7 days.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:18:44 »

Are you on the blob?

Looks like DRS has had enough and deleted his account.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:20:12 »

Caddis could have done better to prevent the cross for their second, but how was he at fault for any of them?

Things get better but they never get good
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:20:32 »

Fucking spot on.

Bad day at the office, move on, next game.

Unfortunately today's fuck up, puts the spotlight firmly on the next two matches....2 defeats and I'd suggest di Canio will come under a bit of pressure....we need to start picking up some battling points on the road, even if it's ugly. Accrington has all the the ingredients for another defeat....so a draw would be good.  Argyle, unless the impending sale gives them some sort of impetus, really shouldn't be beating us...Accrington showed even with 10 men enough to get a point from 2 down....
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:21:03 »

I see DRS's point and I agree with him.

If we win, people are happy. When we lose, the same people are quick to whine and moan. There's never any balance, it's either happy joy joy or slit your wrists time.

I miss arriba.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:22:40 »

Dead right Reg,both matches will be real dogfights.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #161 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:24:10 »

Reckon Boo thought it was shocking. Roll on the 29th we'll win then  Wink
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:27:01 »

Is Lanzano the worst keeper to ever play for us? I can't remember anyone worse in 25 years of watching Town.
Easily. Utterly shit. What exactly is he supposed to be good at?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:28:44 »

Easily. Utterly shit. What exactly is he supposed to be good at?

You obviously missed the two outstanding saves he made at Exeter to give us the win....was he at fault for the goals today then?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 17:28:56 »

Let's hope di Canio can find some rotweillers amongst his chihuahuas.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: