Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FM 2012  (Read 46473 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 13:45:57 »

I downloaded a 5gb file with player pics for everyone in the game.

Yes i am sad
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 13:48:39 »

I downloaded a 5gb file with player pics for everyone in the game.

Yes i am sad
And me  Cool
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 08:58:49 »

Score more than the opposition.  (Comments from the supercoach, there).

So that's where we went wrong at WorldNet!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 11:51:26 »

I've had a proper crack at a decent pre-season, started the game in June (start of season in Germany)  to give myself a bit more time to sort my backroom staff out. Got rid of the 'Keeper coach and brought in Antti Niemi as a replacement, can't afford to get rid of Piccaretta so I've brought in Andrew Cole, Wayne Allison (had to be done, the Chief back at the County Ground!) Steve Sedgley and John Murtough as coaches. Will ditch Piccaretta next off-season when he's cheaper.

Can't ship anyone out, although a bunch of clubs are keen on Caddis, don't really want to part with him but anything over £500k and I'll consider it, will add a hefty sell on percentage too. Nobody wants Esijas or Kerouche, which sucks. Both are poo and I want rid.

Signed Dalla Valle from Fulham and Ryan Dickson from Southampton on loan, signed Samba Kanoute and Yann Nsaku as promising youngsters, bought Timo Kern for £80k from Karlsruhe (my manager is half German) and have got Chris Birchall coming in too, both will give me some options and competition across the midfield!

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 12:20:37 »

Do you play with a large database? if so try these youngsters out.

Charlie Telfer(MC,ML,AM(LC) - Usually released on my game by rangers is 16 and is very promising youngster i will be using him in my next season.

Massimiliano Lombardi(ML-AML) - Released by Crotone in italy only found bacause of the italian connections in the team.

Francesco Reda(ST) - Released by Crotone scored 31 goals in youth in 28 games i sold him to blackburn for 250,000 and 40% sell on clause

I played Ritchie as AMR but his role was inside forward(support) first season 14 apps 9goals 8 assists then got injured for 6months, second season so far in league 1 21 apps 5 goals 4 assists.

I also Signed this player Baldur Sigurdsson(DM) on a free from KR in iceland when his contract was about to expire.

Try Leon Panikvar (LB-LWB) is good for league 2

Im having pretty good fortune with Miles Storey aswell his first season(league 1) 17apps 7goals 8 assists. Anyone else ever have any luck with him?

« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 12:24:37 by carbonwhite » Logged
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 12:43:02 »

No, medium database with 20 leagues. Laptop needs a breather every now and then!

FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 16:46:44 »

Just have not been able to get into it this year! Usually I'm addicted to FM games but after half a season maybe a tad more, I can never be bothered to continue. Magera is an absolute boss though!!
Hopefully FM13 will be more addictive for me!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 17:42:57 »

Magera  is on a season long loan, can't recall him either. Bollocks .

Coca Fola

« Reply #248 on: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 23:00:12 »

Magera  is on a season long loan, can't recall him either. Bollocks .
[url width=432 height=257]http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-gifs-awesome-audience-guy.gif[/url]
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 06:20:02 »

it was in response to PlymRed saying Magera was a boss in his game...

Coca Fola

« Reply #250 on: Thursday, June 7, 2012, 12:46:16 »

I just wanted to try out that gif.  Smiley
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 11:52:22 »

I've started another game, just to try and get to grips with the game a little bit more. Started unemployed, applied for a few Blue Square Premier teams, a couple of lower league foreign teams too. Finally got offered the FC Emmen job, in the Jupiler League in Holland. Not much money, £16k wages per week (already over by £2k when I joined) an alright team in a bit of a slump.

Gave the dugout.net a ruddy good reading through and have set my team up as a possession team. So far so good, first couple of games I wasn't using the new system and had a win, 2 losses and 2 draws. Since I've created this new tactic I've got 5 wins, 1 draw, 12 goals for, 1 goal against, against a spread of teams (including Willem II, who are first, and were 7 points clear of second at the time)

Dragged Emmen up to 5th place, the league is so tight, with 23 games gone (of a 36 game season) 3rd place to 14th was covered by 6 points. Only 18 teams in the league!

Really don't understand the playoff system that the Jupiler league runs though... the 1st and 2nd placed teams already qualified for the playoffs, likewise the 6th placed team.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 13:00:21 »

The Leagues in Holland have a Playoff between the teams thats are in relegation in the league above you and the ones that want to be promoted from the league below.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 15:00:40 »

I know that much, the top team go up automatically, the rules section in the game say "Teams placed 2nd-9th may qualify for Playoff depending on winners of the four periods", there's no further explanation. hence my confusion of the 6th place team gaining a playoff place already, when I'm 5th and I'm not guaranteed a playoff place yet. from the rules tab you can select one of four periods, only the second has dates attached to it and they run the length of the season.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Saturday, June 9, 2012, 16:08:11 »

I know that much, the top team go up automatically, the rules section in the game say "Teams placed 2nd-9th may qualify for Playoff depending on winners of the four periods", there's no further explanation. hence my confusion of the 6th place team gaining a playoff place already, when I'm 5th and I'm not guaranteed a playoff place yet. from the rules tab you can select one of four periods, only the second has dates attached to it and they run the length of the season.
are you using the default database?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: