Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FM 2012  (Read 46639 times)
BelfastRobin

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 15:47:38 »

I've played the game pretty much non stop since it came out. Venturing back to the real world was a struggle...I'm in the Prem..3 promotions in 4 seasons. Signed Hugo Bargas who was Championship player of the year ...haha! He did come after all! Only current survivor is Ritchie who is a squad player. Got Defoe up top and he scored on his debut. Guidetti on loan was an absolute machine from Man City..scored 49 goals in League One..best ever record in all the years I've played it.

Also re-signed Henshall on a free and he's quality..he's leading star champ atm. I have to stop playing it for a bit cos I'm totally hooked, I just fucked up my wage bill in Prem as well...40k a week over!

"Eric Sabin - the new Thierry Henry"
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, November 3, 2011, 21:45:24 »

[url width=900 height=699]http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k535/bennettkaru/chav.jpg[/url]

tee hee

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, November 9, 2011, 21:35:19 »

I've just got this but I can't install it because apparently the Steam network can't connect - anyone else had this problem?

I've got an account from FM2011 and I've just confirmed the password is correct but it just doesn't want to connect for some reason.
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 12:54:57 »

On another site which I help out on we've created an expansion to the English leagues to allow you to start your game in the Southern, Isthmian or Northern Premier leagues.

http://fmupdates.com/fluxbb/viewtopic.php?id=54

So you can start with Supermarine, Hungerford, Cirencester, Chippenham and other local clubs if you fancy a bit more of a long term challenge in the lower leagues Smiley

How do I go about getting this expansion on?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 12:58:31 »

I've just got this but I can't install it because apparently the Steam network can't connect - anyone else had this problem?

I've got an account from FM2011 and I've just confirmed the password is correct but it just doesn't want to connect for some reason.

Sounds like your computer might have run out of steam

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 13:00:51 »

How do I go about getting this expansion on?

Download the link, then Zip the file using Winzip into the Editor Data file in the Football manager 2012 Document, if you don't have one you can just make one. Then just start a new game and then you edit when the little box pops up.

If you read the link, it also gives more detailed instructions.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 13:04:25 by Swindon Please Win » Logged
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 13:03:45 »

Download the link, then Zip the file using Winzip into the Editor Data file in the Football manager 2012 Document, if you don't have one you can just make one. Then just start a new game and then you edit when the little box pops up.

Cheers will try this later
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 13:07:23 »

Cheers will try this later

After actually reading the link it seems a bit more complicated then that, have a read of the instructions, never used one of these database and I thought it would be similar to others I've done.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 15:51:36 »

Its easy to do. If you have the game running through steam its even easier
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #114 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:09:10 »

Fucking boo.

had a great 1st season, stormed the league with 108 points, 2nd season though with some new signings I am struggling. Sat in 9th place after 11 games 5 wins 4 draws and 2 defeats scored 24 conceded 13.

I am struggling against teams I should be beating, especially at home.

I've been using a 442 formation, with control and shorter passing, expressive, pressing, zonal marking, drill crosses and no roaming.

I just cant make it work consistantly, I have tried tinkering a little with longer passing, less expressive etc but nowt seems to work very well.

What formations seem to work for you all? and do you alternate home and away with formations or stick to one?

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:11:57 »

Fucking boo.

Ha ha - one of my fave expressions ever - Fred Macauley i think
Peter Venkman

« Reply #116 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:16:03 »

Ha ha - one of my fave expressions ever - Fred Macauley i think

Yep thats him! he heard it at a Falkirk game I believe or some lower league Jock team, for when "boo" just isnt expressive enough!

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:21:13 »

Fucking boo.

had a great 1st season, stormed the league with 108 points, 2nd season though with some new signings I am struggling. Sat in 9th place after 11 games 5 wins 4 draws and 2 defeats scored 24 conceded 13.

I am struggling against teams I should be beating, especially at home.

I've been using a 442 formation, with control and shorter passing, expressive, pressing, zonal marking, drill crosses and no roaming.

I just cant make it work consistantly, I have tried tinkering a little with longer passing, less expressive etc but nowt seems to work very well.

What formations seem to work for you all? and do you alternate home and away with formations or stick to one?
I've found that my team is the same, pretty much walked League 2 but after strengthening the team I'm struggling already in League 1.

My thoughts on FM12 are that tactics aren't as improtant - match preparation, tactic familiarity and morale/personality traits are more important than previous games
Peter Venkman

« Reply #118 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:44:42 »

I've found that my team is the same, pretty much walked League 2 but after strengthening the team I'm struggling already in League 1.

My thoughts on FM12 are that tactics aren't as improtant - match preparation, tactic familiarity and morale/personality traits are more important than previous games

Yeah I was thinking similar mate, if you are on a good run then the run will carry on, I had a poor pre season and won half and lost half the games so the form wasnt in place before the season started. The does seem to be a momentum thing with performances, if you dont bounce back with a win after a loss then its harder and harder to get that vital win.

I also find that the players themselves are a lot more stroppy than ever before making confidence lower overall.

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, November 10, 2011, 17:53:57 »

I know what you mean about stroppy players - De Vita won't even come into my office for a chat anymore. And all because i stamped my authority and threw him in the reserves with no hope of a move away...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: