Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kate Cady  (Read 11442 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:23:27 »

Jonathan Douglas's twitter:
Sad to hear the news about Kate leaving STFC.. Great physio who won't be out of a job for long..

Anyone know why?
Talk Talk

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:25:32 »

Anyone know why?

Assistant Chief Executive at Mansfield Town?
deltaincline

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:35:01 »

Not sure what the 'official' club line will be about her going, but I hear that the board and senior non-football management are fucking fuming about it.
Dozno9

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:37:22 »

Anyone know why?

Aden Flint?
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:44:27 »

Anyone know why?

I saw that tweet from Douglas too, wonder what's going on there then, met her a few times seems a nice lass
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 21:58:16 »

In Paolo's interview after the Southend game he suggested Flint was Ill advised medically by someone about staying away from training and that he thought Flint should still be doing some sort of fitness, whether that relates to Kate I don't know but also noticed Saturday Paolo having a real moan at Kate for not relaying a message from the pitch to the extent of Ferry's injury. Once Ferry had come back on Paolo was still moaning at her and looked pissed off. Just thought I'd share my views.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 22:06:45 by Notts red » Logged
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 22:03:46 »

Not sure what the 'official' club line will be about her going, but I hear that the board and senior non-football management are fucking fuming about it.

Care to expand?

I would have thought that the board have the final say. They could just have said to PDC that she was adequate and that she was staying. However if PDC made her position untenable then maybe it was best she did leave.
deltaincline

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 22:27:03 »

Care to expand?

I would have thought that the board have the final say. They could just have said to PDC that she was adequate and that she was staying. However if PDC made her position untenable then maybe it was best she did leave.

I've already said what I know. If I knew any more I'd spill the beans.

Of course the board would have the final say on a pivotal member of staff leaving the club. That's obvious. If the board are pissed off about it, I'm sure you can do the math as to why she might be on her way.

I'm speculating here, but if it came down to a choice between Cady and PDC / his staff not getting on for whatever reason, she was always going to be toast.

I can imagine Dick Mackey is pissing himself laughing tonight Grin Poor fucker was treated like a cunt when Cady arrived.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 22:34:18 »

I'm speculating here, but if it came down to a choice between Cady and PDC / his staff not getting on for whatever reason, she was always going to be toast.

IF that's the case, and I stress IF, I'm getting pretty pissed off with Di Canio ostracizing people.

Clarke you can say was down to the player and unfortunate, but Timlin and Cady too...

And yes before anyone bitch whines we are short of any facts and whether she has definitely left.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 23:20:11 »

In Paolo's interview after the Southend game he suggested Flint was Ill advised medically by someone about staying away from training and that he thought Flint should still be doing some sort of fitness, whether that relates to Kate I don't know but also noticed Saturday Paolo having a real moan at Kate for not relaying a message from the pitch to the extent of Ferry's injury. Once Ferry had come back on Paolo was still moaning at her and looked pissed off. Just thought I'd share my views.
It isn't difficult to figure out what happened and how it relates to that particular interview. I also noticed that argument on Saturday.

Oh well, it's only a physio.
JPC82

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 06:45:30 »

Kate has been getting advice over the last few weeks about suing the club, because Paolo brought in his own fitness coach/masseur and told all the pros to go to him instead of Kate
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 07:04:29 »

Kate has been getting advice over the last few weeks about suing the club, because Paolo brought in his own fitness coach/masseur and told all the pros to go to him instead of Kate

What, you mean he brought someone in to replace Dave Morrison? How does that affect the physio?

And how does that differ to when Cady was brought in whilst Mackey was still here?
JPC82

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 07:09:29 »

It's more the point of Paolo telling the players not to seek treatment from Kate
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 07:13:58 »

I can understand PDC wanting to bring his own people in, but the way its being portrayed from the very info we have suggests that it could have been handled better. If PDC just said thank you for your help but I would like to bring in my own people then you can understand that, but do go around being sly and telling/instructing players not to see Kate seems wrong to me.
JPC82

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 07:17:21 »

The people running the club want her because you won't find a physio in the country with more qualifications than her
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: