Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Transparent Factory.  (Read 1934 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 18:19:28 »

http://www.youtube.com/embed/nd5WGLWNllA?rel=0

Amazing place.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 18:52:24 »

Can you imagine the Swindon council ever letting honda build something like that.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 20:47:50 »

Meh. The floor was clever.

"The chassis seem to float overhead, as if performing some kind of bizarre automotive ballet."

No they don't.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 20:54:50 »

I watched the first minute or so.  American voice-over: '...factory in Dresden, better known for its historical buildings...'

Which, I guess, would have been even more true had we not bombed it to shit in the early 1940s.
Bideford_Robin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 23:00:32 »

I watched the first minute or so.  American voice-over: '...factory in Dresden, better known for its historical buildings...'

Which, I guess, would have been even more true had we not bombed it to shit in the early 1940s.

Yeh Ardiles. We hear so much about what the Blitz wrought upon this country, but when you consider that more bombs were dropped in one night's air raid on Dresden than the entirety of the German's assault upon our cities through the whole war ( Eek), it rather puts things in perspective!!!! And Dresden had no military significance.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 15:47:41 »

Try saying that in Coventry,Plymouth,Bristol,Newcastle,South Wales,Southampton,Manchester,Birmingham,Liverpool....oh and London,in the words of John Cleese they started it.
If the two bombs dropped on Japan had been made a bit earlier it would have saved a lot of heartache and lives.....poor ol Dresden......there own people who they voted in for years before the war started are to blame for Dresden and the other German City's that suffered,easy to sit here years later and make such comments...fact is we and half of europe were being bombed into submision....and of course like all wars it is the innocent that suffer in the main.

The German City's  got of relatively lightly......ask Hiroshama and Nagasaki.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 20:55:27 »

Try saying that in Coventry,Plymouth,Bristol,Newcastle,South Wales,Southampton,Manchester,Birmingham,Liverpool....oh and London,in the words of John Cleese they started it.
If the two bombs dropped on Japan had been made a bit earlier it would have saved a lot of heartache and lives.....poor ol Dresden......there own people who they voted in for years before the war started are to blame for Dresden and the other German City's that suffered,easy to sit here years later and make such comments...fact is we and half of europe were being bombed into submision....and of course like all wars it is the innocent that suffer in the main.

The German City's  got of relatively lightly......ask Hiroshama and Nagasaki.

oh now i get the other thread. Ah the fog is lifting.  Good point well made Lee.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: