Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rugby World Cup 2011  (Read 30156 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:16:31 »

The cycle of of life sports.

RWC finalist on the last two occassions, once winners. As we see in all sports, a rise and and fall of generations and a rebuilding process. The squad we sent out was neve going to be good enough to win the competition. What the fuck was Wilkinson doing there? Kicking shit throughout.

Having said that, we do have a decent core of younger players and provided we can win a 3 out of 4 6Nations and bring one or two players though, anything could happen.

Only bad thing is that I have to live in France at the moment, so I am currently getting lots of shit!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:19:19 »

Only bad thing is that I have to live in France at the moment, so I am currently getting lots of shit!

Vichy?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:20:28 »

Got Wales in the work sweep so I'm happy Smiley

Me too!  I offered to swap with a Welshman when he pulled out France.  He turned me down.  So I'll be cheering on the land of his fathers next week.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:21:55 »

Vichy?

Of course!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 19:28:36 »

I thank you.   Smiley

There not so much 'future', by the way, as very much in the present.  Two little reasons that I've not made it anything like as many games as I'd have liked recently, despite being only 60 miles from Swindon.  (Indoctrination starts in earnest next year I think.)

I'm about to show your last post to the wife.  I think it's going to make her evening.

You do that!  We've just kept ourselves in the Euro's til Tuesday, so not a bad end to the day.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 20:42:03 »

Martin Johnson to hold press conference at 11pm BST ..... Will he go?

Given the fact he has been backed by the biggest Union with by far the biggest budget, this calamity of a campaign must be seen as a serious failure.   
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 20:48:02 »

Joe le taxi for Johnson?
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 20:49:00 »

Big is not always bet for fuck sake (no offence)

We've had a squad that competed for the las two RWC's for fuck sake, this squad had no chance of repeating their pre-decessords achievements. Maybe the next time it comes around we will have a sound footing but this is a rebuilding process for us, much as it is in other sports for the likes of Australia etc etc.

I hate France...

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #83 on: Saturday, October 8, 2011, 22:08:58 »

Really hope Wales win just to piss off janaage
scatman

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 00:18:17 »

wales wales wales shit wots occuring.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 08:04:41 »

Really hope Wales win just to piss off janaage

It won't really piss me off at all, but carry on.

Glad to see the Aussies knock out the Springboks, I had a feeling they'd win the tournament this time around (hardly the biggest shock in the world if they do).

Excellent to see the Argies go head to head, toe to toe with the All Blacks, 7-6 up after 30 mins or so. Slade's not having the best game, so much pressure on his shoulders.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 08:09:00 by janaage » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 08:27:35 »

And I thought you were Scottish?!  Must have made that up.

100% English Ardiles! I was living in Edinburgh and decided to make Hearts my second team. I used to travel down to as many of the Northern Swindon games as possible. In fact I think I may have met you at game at Hartlepool from the old MOS days when I was 'Inter Yerma' (This might be wrong, I can't really remember my user name as I read more than I posted). I remember you had a Scottish gf, who I assume is now your lovely wife.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 09:12:59 »

100% English Ardiles! I was living in Edinburgh and decided to make Hearts my second team. I used to travel down to as many of the Northern Swindon games as possible. In fact I think I may have met you at game at Hartlepool from the old MOS days when I was 'Inter Yerma' (This might be wrong, I can't really remember my user name as I read more than I posted). I remember you had a Scottish gf, who I assume is now your lovely wife.

It's all falling in to place!  Of course I remember that.  (Quite by coincidence, it was just 7 days after England's World Cup win the previous Saturday.)

One of the coldest days in memory!  Football didn't really help either.  I think that was the game that Mike Spearman walked around the stand handing out vouchers for the club shop as a thank you to fans for making the trip.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 09:18:29 by Ardiles » Logged
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #88 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 12:27:39 »

It won't really piss me off at all, but carry on.

Ah right. Perhaps unbearable was too strong a word then.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, October 9, 2011, 20:36:39 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/15234032.stm

Grow up you bunch of idiots,embarasing and really dangerous.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: