Pages: 1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1192256 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4080 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 11:45:10 »

Watched series 1 of Ozark, it was ok but it hasn't made me want to watch the next series yet.

Not sure about Tiger King, the plot seems a bit wierd, might give it a go at some point though.

New series of Brooklyn 99 is excellent.
New B99? Where?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #4081 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 11:47:53 »

New B99? Where?
Netflix mate, will be followed on E4 soon.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4082 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 11:57:08 »

Netflix mate, will be followed on E4 soon.
I only see up Series 6 on netflix. S6 was last year. According to IMDB S7 started in Feb this year,
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4083 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 12:16:51 »

I only see up Series 6 on netflix. S6 was last year. According to IMDB S7 started in Feb this year,
TBH then I am not sure the ones I watched were new to me but I may have not have seen them on release, it came up as brand new episodes on the Netflix link so I assumed they were indeed brand new.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4084 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 14:06:40 »

Series 7 started last week on E4, Thursdays at 9pm - two episodes last week to kick off the series

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4085 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 08:23:57 »

Series 7 started last week on E4, Thursdays at 9pm - two episodes last week to kick off the series
Nice! Thanks Bernie.

On a similar subject, im struggling to find decent comedies to watch, similar to B99, Its always Sunny, Big Bang Theory, How i met your mother. That kind of thing.

I've tried Parks and Recs and also Arrested Development, but cant seem to get into them.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4086 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 08:36:56 »

Nice! Thanks Bernie.

On a similar subject, im struggling to find decent comedies to watch, similar to B99, Its always Sunny, Big Bang Theory, How i met your mother. That kind of thing.

I've tried Parks and Recs and also Arrested Development, but cant seem to get into them.
Have you watched Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore on Netflix? thats very very funny, also Testees is my all time favourite comedy from outside of the UK.

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4087 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 08:57:57 »

Have you watched Santa Clarita Diet with Drew Barrymore on Netflix? thats very very funny, also Testees is my all time favourite comedy from outside of the UK.
Watched the first series of SCD when it came out but to be honest don't really have much intention of seeing any more.
Will look into Testees
Peter Venkman

« Reply #4088 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 09:03:05 »

The 2nd series of Santa Clarita was better than the first but if you didn't enjoy the first there is not much point carrying on TBH.

Testees was available on Youtube for a while, it is very funny IMO.

Not many other comedies to recommend though other thant he obvious ones which we have all watched like My name is Earl etc and they are all very long in the tooth now.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #4089 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 09:50:14 »

If you haven't already, check out Community - it's finished now but I think there were 7 seasons?  I found them really good and funny, based around a community college in the US with each episode based around various movies etc.  very clever.

Not sure where you can watch it, although I heard that Netflix had bought it and were planning on showing it so keep an eye out

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #4090 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 10:14:29 »

Community is on All4 I think.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4091 on: Thursday, April 2, 2020, 10:25:32 »

If you haven't already, check out Community - it's finished now but I think there were 7 seasons?  I found them really good and funny, based around a community college in the US with each episode based around various movies etc.  very clever.

Not sure where you can watch it, although I heard that Netflix had bought it and were planning on showing it so keep an eye out

Cheers, I think i saw it on Prime the other day, so i think i should be able to find it. Will give it a go.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #4092 on: Thursday, April 9, 2020, 08:31:47 »

Powered though the whole of Prison Break again. The first 2 seasons are still as good as they were when released. Season 3 and 4 although not as good, i found more palatable when watching them in quick succession.
Not going to bother with the added 5th Season as they should never have made it, but still easily in my Top 5 TV series.

I just noticed Community on Netflix so will give that a crack next.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4093 on: Thursday, April 9, 2020, 09:25:26 »

Started watching The Sinner on Netflix. First episode superb, second ok. Hopefully will continue to be good.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4094 on: Thursday, April 9, 2020, 09:31:12 »

Started watching The Sinner on Netflix. First episode superb, second ok. Hopefully will continue to be good.

The first series is brilliant. I enjoyed the second too but not as much.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: