Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1199887 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #2730 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 19:51:10 »

Anyone been watching 'Lucky Man' on Sky 1?
Quite enjoying it so far.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2731 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 20:17:44 »

The Jump seems to be going well. One dislocated shoulder (Arlington), one dislocated elbow and double arm fracture (Tina Hobly) and one double beginners vertebrae fracture requiring surgery and a nervous 48 hours where it seems they wondered if there was paralysis (Beth Tweddle)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2732 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 20:38:18 »

The Jump really is a dumb idea. I stood at the top of the ski jump at both Oslo and Lillehammer and it is literally ridiculous how steep it is

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2733 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 20:48:16 »

I've only just discovered it's not even for charity. I thought it was some sport relief thing. I was about to make a joke about how they're raising money for people with disabilities by crippling people. BUT IT'S NOT EVEN THAT? AND THERE'S BEEN THREE. FUCKING. SERIES? AND JOEY ESSEX IS ON IT?

Everyone who watches it should be arrested. Stop encouraging TV execs to produce shite like this.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2734 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 20:49:55 »

you can't even attempt this so why bother

although some may encourage the idea of sending celebrities hurtling down a steep slope at high speeds
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2735 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 21:19:42 »

I've only just discovered it's not even for charity. I thought it was some sport relief thing. I was about to make a joke about how they're raising money for people with disabilities by crippling people. BUT IT'S NOT EVEN THAT? AND THERE'S BEEN THREE. FUCKING. SERIES? AND JOEY ESSEX IS ON IT?

Everyone who watches it should be arrested. Stop encouraging TV execs to produce shite like this.

I'm getting mixed messages, are you a fan of it or not? Have to confess, I watched the first episode of this one..
===
I am also looking forward to the Eddie The Eagle movie. At the time I was young and dismissed him as a joke figure, now I'm older I realise he was a determined nutter with balls of steel. And a bit, OK a lot unhinged.

http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/eddie-the-eagle

(un)fortunately (not sure which), it looks like they've gone down the Cool Runnings 'inspired by' appraoach
« Last Edit: Monday, February 8, 2016, 21:22:29 by Batch » Logged
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #2736 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 21:29:12 »

Anyone been watching 'Lucky Man' on Sky 1?
Quite enjoying it so far.

It's not bad, but I am enjoying 100 Code on Sky Atlantic.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #2737 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 21:46:25 »

I'm getting mixed messages, are you a fan of it or not? Have to confess, I watched the first episode of this one..

Reality TV is one of the (very few, of course Wink) things that gets me rather enraged.
But don't worry. I'll make sure you get a nice cell, I've got connects Smiley

Not a telly program but is anyone here listening to Serial? I'm very late to the party and I've just finished series 1. Have been told by many not bother with the second and I can't say I'm that enthused.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Talk Talk

« Reply #2738 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 22:42:36 »

Reality TV is one of the (very few, of course Wink) things that gets me rather enraged.

It annoys the fuck out of me too as the females in my house watch that shite.

If it helps, I don't watch television, listen to the radio or read newspapers. I avoid "the news" a.k.a propaganda wherever I go and if it happens to be on I stick my fingers in my ears

The wonderful thing about my strategy is that it makes no difference to world if I don't consume it  Cheesy
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #2739 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 23:33:46 »

===
I am also looking forward to the Eddie The Eagle movie. At the time I was young and dismissed him as a joke figure, now I'm older I realise he was a determined nutter with balls of steel. And a bit, OK a lot unhinged.

http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/eddie-the-eagle

(un)fortunately (not sure which), it looks like they've gone down the Cool Runnings 'inspired by' appraoach

Met Mr The Eagle once, nice bloke.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2740 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10:08:38 »

It annoys the fuck out of me too as the females in my house watch that shite.

You let them out of the cellar to watch TV?  Grin
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #2741 on: Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 14:37:27 »

you can't even attempt this so why bother

although some may encourage the idea of sending celebrities hurtling down a steep slope at high speeds

If we can pick the celebrities then I'm all in favour

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #2742 on: Wednesday, February 10, 2016, 22:46:08 »

How To Die on BBC 2 this evening.

That was harrowing.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night

Ignore
« Reply #2743 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 09:08:50 »

How To Die on BBC 2 this evening.

That was harrowing.

Can't remember the last time I saw anything as moving as this. Wow, I really don't know what to say about it apart from that. Utterly compelling and also hard to watch.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2744 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 11:47:08 »

The law is this country is so wrong on that subject, big complex can of worms to open though.

Watched the new X-Files last night, it didn't do it for me. The highlight was hearing the theme music again.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: