Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191457 times)
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: Monday, September 16, 2013, 20:10:32 »

Can't believe they're blocking eztv.it as well now. All totally pointless, if you Google "eztv" half the entries on the first page are telling you how to bypass the block. Still think the answer is reasonably priced content, I can't be the only one that would prefer to pay for stuff if it's priced right.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1516 on: Monday, September 16, 2013, 22:21:06 »

Netflix is a fiver a month isn't it? Though they don't have everything.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1517 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 09:10:20 »

Netflix is £6 a month. We use it a lot, films are pretty pants but they have Enough stuff on there to keep us entertained.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1518 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 09:12:34 »

Netflix is great for the price. I've managed to watch entire series in a few months where DVD boxsets would have added up to well over £100 in some cases.

There is plenty of decent films on there too. If you get it make sure to use mediahint so you can use US Netflix.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #1519 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 11:50:32 »

Netflix is a fiver a month isn't it? Though they don't have everything.

Saw on the news this morning that Netflix trawl piracy sites to see what series/movies are hot so they can add to their line up

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1520 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:49:12 »

I had Netflix, switched to love film instant, far more choice.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #1521 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 18:51:27 »

I had Netflix, switched to love film instant, far more choice.

I think if you like films Lovefilm is better. If you want the best selection of US TV drama, then Netflix. The only movies that Netflix seem to have tied up are the Marvel franchise ones that all seem to pop up there.

If I really want to see a film I'll see it at the cinema, or buy the DVD, so Netflix suits me better. TV box sets are sooo much more expensive than buying the oldd film now and again.

..never go back.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1522 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 00:27:11 »

I just watched the end of Dexter....   

Oh dear....

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
china red

« Reply #1523 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 03:26:36 »

I just watched the end of Dexter....   

Oh dear....

Yeah a bit of a strange ending, I thought the first five episodes of this season were dull and then got a bit better.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1524 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 06:03:55 »

I did used to have Lovefilm but the online selection wasn't very good - I assume that's changed then? I got fucked off with being sent DVDs I wasn't in the mood for watching at the time so ended up joining Blockbuster. Which was great until I watched everything I wanted to from there, then it closed.

The google play store looks ok if you just want to buy the odd thing without a subscription. Tubeplus is where it's at though.

4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1525 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 09:11:33 »

Saw 'By any means', seemed quite decent.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1526 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 09:33:52 »

Watched the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad last night. Sets it up nicely for the finale next week, although I think I'm going to have to avoid the internet all day on Monday to avoid spoilers before I can catch it on Netflix on Monday night.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1527 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 12:10:48 »

Watched the penultimate episode of Breaking Bad last night. Sets it up nicely for the finale next week, although I think I'm going to have to avoid the internet all day on Monday to avoid spoilers before I can catch it on Netflix on Monday night.

Yeah same here.  I get the feeling the last episode is either going to be totally epic, or a complete and utter let down....  no middle ground...

Walt is obviously gonna go all Heisenberg after the last few minutes, one to get the  Popcorn out for that is for sure...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1528 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 12:37:50 »

That episode was a bit of a let down after the previous one, hopefully it's just building things up for an epic finish though.

They say it's not going to be a Sopranos style ending where everyone is left to their own conclusions. There's obviously going to be a few more deaths, just remains to be seen who actually survives until the end.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1529 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 13:36:59 »

It will turn out that Hal has finally been driven mad by Lois and the kids and it’s all in his head.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: