Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191613 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 21:55:05 »

Wasn't until they were filming the documentary that he overhead another guy recounting the story from the other perspective and found out he hadn't killed him at all and all those years of guilt were misplaced! 

That's pretty amazing but 25 years of misplaced guilt of that magnitude, that is unimaginable.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 22:50:32 »

That's pretty amazing but 25 years of misplaced guilt of that magnitude, that is unimaginable.

yeah, that's not something you can easily dismiss i don't suppose.  you spend so long coming to terms with it and even to find you didn't kill the guy doesn't change all those years where you thought otherwise, must have had a huge impact on a life in the first place, let alone the change when you learn the truth after so long

i'd probably be even more of a wreck knowing the truth after all the years given everything
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1442 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:42:00 »

Luthor. Best cop show ever?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:48:00 »

Luthor. Best cop show ever?

Not as good as Luther.

It is excellent though, loved the final episode this season. Idris Elba is a badass.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 07:57:36 »

Alice was good too.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:05:19 »

Not as good as Luther.

It is excellent though, loved the final episode this season. Idris Elba is a badass.

He's playing Nelson Mandela in an upcoming film I believe.

I didn't know until a while ago that him and the other fella in the Wire were actually Brits. Amazing how many Brits have made it into American TV.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 08:37:55 »

He's playing Nelson Mandela in an upcoming film I believe.

I didn't know until a while ago that him and the other fella in the Wire were actually Brits. Amazing how many Brits have made it into American TV.

Long as they hide their accents so the yanks don't think they're the Bad Guy, there are tons of Brits in the good bits of American TV. If it weren't for Brits, Hollywood would be even more of a hole than it is now.

I have no facts to back this up, just a gut feeling.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 11:55:15 »

New PhoneShop on E4 tonight.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1448 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 17:11:37 »

Knightmare, the 1980's kids' TV show inspired by fantasy role-playing video games, is returning in a special one-off episode filmed for YouTube on Monday, 5th August.

Series creator Tim Child will produce it, and actresses Isy Suttie (Dobby from Peep Show) and Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown in the Harry Potter films) will feature in it.

They'll be hosted by Knightmare's original presenter Hugo Myatt (Treguard) and joined by YouTube stars Dan "danisnotonfire" Howell, Phil "AmazingPhil" Lester, Emma "emmablackery" Blackery and Stuart "ashens" Ashen, reported The Guardian. Presumably those YouTubers will form the team exploring the Knightmare dungeon.

Digital Spy mentioned that the new episode will be filmed at the original studio in Norwich, too.

Knightmare, for those who don't remember or don't know, was a television game show in which one member of a team would don an oversized barbarian-style helmet (so they couldn't see) and step helplessly inside a virtual fantasy world. The rest of the team would be the eyes and bicker about how best to guide their friend through the many puzzles and perils that lie in wait.

Knightmare is being resurrected for the inaugural Geek Week festival on YouTube, which runs from 4th-10th August. It's a big deal and everyone's getting involved, with content to sprout from around 100 YouTube creators during the week.

Clap
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #1449 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 18:27:43 »

New PhoneShop on E4 tonight.

Yes! Loved the others.

You know manamansawagamamaman.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1450 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 18:31:58 »

Recording that shit. Great show.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 18:45:19 »

Few clips of the new series on YouTube.

"Apple don't grapple the mapple rudeboy."

BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 21:46:57 »

Knightmare, the 1980's kids' TV show inspired by fantasy role-playing video games, is returning in a special one-off episode filmed for YouTube on Monday, 5th August.

Series creator Tim Child will produce it, and actresses Isy Suttie (Dobby from Peep Show) and Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown in the Harry Potter films) will feature in it.

They'll be hosted by Knightmare's original presenter Hugo Myatt (Treguard) and joined by YouTube stars Dan "danisnotonfire" Howell, Phil "AmazingPhil" Lester, Emma "emmablackery" Blackery and Stuart "ashens" Ashen, reported The Guardian. Presumably those YouTubers will form the team exploring the Knightmare dungeon.

Digital Spy mentioned that the new episode will be filmed at the original studio in Norwich, too.

Knightmare, for those who don't remember or don't know, was a television game show in which one member of a team would don an oversized barbarian-style helmet (so they couldn't see) and step helplessly inside a virtual fantasy world. The rest of the team would be the eyes and bicker about how best to guide their friend through the many puzzles and perils that lie in wait.

Knightmare is being resurrected for the inaugural Geek Week festival on YouTube, which runs from 4th-10th August. It's a big deal and everyone's getting involved, with content to sprout from around 100 YouTube creators during the week.

Clap

Dobby from Peep Show and Stuart Ashens off Youtube in a revival of Knightmare? That actually sounds fucking awesome.

Back to the world of television, I very much enjoyed The Returned on C4, though the 'you'll have to wait til next series to find out' finale has left me somewhat vexed. 
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #1453 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 00:44:40 »

Ploughed through all 3 series of Luther in the last week.

It's fucking good.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: Monday, July 29, 2013, 10:12:44 »

Who Do You Think You Are....Una Stubbs last week and a real good start.

Like this program tuns.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: