Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191791 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #480 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 11:08:02 »

The first two seasons were great.  Took me a while to get into the third one with the new Spartacus but really grew on me towards the end.

For all those into cartoon Bobs Burgers and Archer are really excellent.  Also the new season of Thundercats (must bring back some memories for others on here) has been really good.
agree with this, took a couple of episodes to get into, mainly because of the new spartacus, but my word some of the fight scenes were insane
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 12:56:35 »

Watched the first season at the end of the holidays a long time back, and never started it again. I was hooked at the end of season 1 it was brilliant. I have heard mixed reviews regarding the other series, i.e. it being still good, or get's too confusing.

I watched all of the series of Lost I really thought it lost its way after the 3rd series, then I feel that they rushed the ending.

I am into Alcatraz at the minute, like has been said before the basic story of prisoner comes back kills some people, but i am really wanting to finding out what's going on.

Just started to watch that fairytale programe thing on channel 5. I thought it was ok. I am struggling to get into Grimm, its not gripped me as much say alcatraz or homeland.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 13:04:23 »

Recorded and watched the new series on BBC 4 - The Bridge - the blonde detective could be the sister of the CIA agent in Hoemland. Looking good though....

Bathtime
china red

« Reply #483 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 13:13:46 »

Really enjoyed Homeland, everything I have seen Damien Lewis in has been good (Band of Brothers, Homeland and dreamcatcher), really good to see the Brits doing well in Hollywood Tv shows.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 13:22:55 »

Watched the first season at the end of the holidays a long time back, and never started it again. I was hooked at the end of season 1 it was brilliant. I have heard mixed reviews regarding the other series, i.e. it being still good, or get's too confusing.

I still think Prison Break is the best ever.

I watched all of Lost when it aired and have since watched in from the start again. The amount of things you wont notice first time round (because you havent seen all of it obviously) is staggering. They knew where they were going from the start.

The first 2/3 seasons were good, it dragged in the middle and got better at the end in my opinion. I think they dragged it out for a season or 2 they didnt need - but did so to cash in, also I believe it got effected by the writers strike.

The end, is satisfying but not completely satisfying if that makes sense without giving the whole thing away.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 14:49:09 »

Personally thought the end was a massive anti climax, but it was always going to be hard to answer everything I suppose.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 15:50:46 »

I wouldnt say a massive anti climax.

It was a good ending but not good enough to answer everything I wanted answered.

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 15:57:03 »

I watched lost from the beginning and by the end was just waiting to see what happend which was a massive let down.
They dragged it out and to say the finale was a disapointment would be an understatement
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 16:25:02 »

Homeland is good.

also enjoying the Danish version of the killing. I see the us version starts on bbc four or summat this week.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 16:33:29 »

Enjoying Game of Thrones again with the new series. Not a patch on the books of course but then nothing ever is.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 19:03:59 »

The pilot episode of Veep shows promise long term.
Spud

« Reply #491 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 19:11:13 »

U.S. Tv Shows that I've enjoyed the most:- The Wire, Sons of Anarchy & Entourage.

The original version (Danish) of The Killing was also brilliant.
Flashheart

« Reply #492 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 21:44:34 »

Her voice did my head in. Good series though, great ending.

It was a good ending.

I want to be a spy when I grow up. Harry Pearce is well 'ard.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 21:57:25 »

Anyone watch I Just Want My Pants Back on MTV?... loving it
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #494 on: Monday, April 23, 2012, 22:03:00 »

Game of thrones is still excellent. Jerome Flynn saying "theres' no cure for being a cunt" makes it all the more surreal.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: