Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Rotherham matchday thread.  (Read 56106 times)

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:00:13 »

Never done of of these so fuck it it's my turn.
 Think we'll lose 0-2
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:01:30 »

Now that is impressively prompt.

2-1 win I think. Optimistic to the last. Revell scores for them though, that's as nailed on as it comes...think I'll put money on him to score first.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:02:06 »

1-1 draw

e: We'll have a mid second half sending off.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:02:57 »

Bad vibes 0-2 and low crowd. My glass is half empty.
swindon66

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:05:26 »

i think we will win this one 4 0 o swindon we love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Smug Fuck Off
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:26:30 »

Bad vibes 0-2 and low crowd. My glass is half empty.

Well, fill it up quickly and see what happens
deltaincline

« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:32:00 »

3-1 win.

I don't buy into the supersticious bollocks. Revell is a cunt and wont score.

A bit of a PDC / home crowd post-match love-in is on the cards later today, I think:-)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:51:16 »

we'll get knobbed 2-0. all will cry

Things get better but they never get good
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, September 2, 2011, 23:53:07 »

Based on what i've seen of us this season, Rotherham should be disapointed if they cant win this by at least 2-3 goals.

3-0 Rotherham
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 00:14:46 »

A 5-0 home win, followed by the longest unbeaten run in the club's history. I have been drinking.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:23:00 »

Never done of of these so fuck it it's my turn.
 Think we'll lose 0-2

Depending on the circumstance if your prediction is correct that'll be curtains for di Canio.....the last time we played Rotherham at the CG was quite a significant game....Iffy's 3/4 season, we'd got up to 16th, had Rotherham, who were also struggling, but had got a few players by dubious means, go in 2-1 up at half time...and implode and lose 2-3, the shock of which precipitates relegation for us and keeps them up.

Nevertheless their dodgy signings catch up, when they' re forced to leave Millmoor...so on balance think we got the best of it.

Scott can only dream about the resources lavished on di Canio....he needs at least a draw.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:27:18 »

Arriba has spoken, we will lose.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:33:18 »

Depending on the circumstance if your prediction is correct that'll be curtains for di Canio.....the last time we played Rotherham at the CG was quite a significant game....Iffy's 3/4 season, we'd got up to 16th, had Rotherham, who were also struggling, but had got a few players by dubious means, go in 2-1 up at half time...and implode and lose 2-3, the shock of which precipitates relegation for us and keeps them up.

Nevertheless their dodgy signings catch up, when they' re forced to leave Millmoor...so on balance think we got the best of it.

Scott can only dream about the resources lavished on di Canio....he needs at least a draw.

I remember us beating Rotherham back when I used to actually go to games, I remember a win feeling nice, so I imagine it would have been under King back in 2000/01. Looking at swindon-town-fc.co.uk we beat them 2-1 in mid december. I remember it being an evening game - but it is dark early around then. Woan and Invincible scored apparently. Can't say I remember either goal, although Woan's was probably good.

Looking at that team, I didn't realised that Martin Williams hung around that long, he must have buggered off soon afterwards. Don't think I ever saw him score. I was going home and away around then, but managed to miss Luton away (I think) where I think he might have scored a cracker. Not sure I ever did see him score, although he might have got one in a cup game. He was pretty shit.

e: might have been cambridge not luton, fuck it I'm too pissed to remember.
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:44:34 by Nebuliser Malfunction » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:40:27 »

2-0 defeat and a goal for bloody Revell...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 01:48:59 »

I remember us beating Rotherham back when I used to actually go to games, I remember a win feeling nice, so I imagine it would have been under King back in 2000/01. Looking at swindon-town-fc.co.uk we beat them 2-1 in mid december. I remember it being an evening game - but it is dark early around then. Woan and Invincible scored apparently. Can't say I remember either goal, although Woan's was probably good.

Looking at that team, I didn't realised that Martin Williams hung around that long, he must have buggered off soon afterwards. Don't think I ever saw him score. I was going home and away around then, but managed to miss Luton away (I think) where I think he might have scored a cracker. Not sure I ever did see him score, although he might have got one in a cup game. He was pretty shit.

It was just a December Saturday, so yeah dark early....Woan's goal was a corner which went straight in...bit of a rarity. martin Williams just got the brace at his former club, Luton.. he indeed was shit. One of T*dd's agent mate job lot, not the best transfer policy to pursue.....see Atiku, Risser, Lanzano, Cibbochi and Uncle Tom Cobleigh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: